Commanders, we’ve noticed certain players taking undue advantage of the ‘Change Mission’ option in the globe battles, as well as the use of scripting/botting to level up their Omega Units. We have taken the decisions to allow for a fixed number of free ‘change mission’ actions, and to limit the Omega XP gained. These actions are to strengthen fairer competition within the player community without impacting genuine players. Visit the E&A DevSpeak #11 to read more.

consistency

triniwarlord26triniwarlord26 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 21 Delightful Duckling D

Can the rare loots won during events "Hammer-fall" or "Kill-switch" be consistent, I have two accounts, fight the same battles yet I get rare loot for one account but none for the other for the same battle.
We need some stability and consistency.

Comments

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 907 Moderator

Thank you for sharing your idea and feedback regarding War Factory components, @triniwarlord26. Let me take note of it for you.

• tcduecktcdueck Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

hammer-fall & kill-switch Why can't these events be more competitive, the troops are under rated I can't complete an event ever. either make the troops stronger so your able to win an event or weaken the structures
    your trying to destroy. this has been posted before by other players but nothing has been done about it. make it so its more stable where you can enjoy the game. that goes for the whole game.