Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Read the FAQ and join the discussion.

Feedback for Omega Unit: Viper

Commander DariusCommander Darius Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 2,220 Moderator

Share your thoughts here, Commanders! Check the FAQ to learn more about Viper.

Comments

• Chilly2uChilly2u Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 99 Chocolatier

I'm kind of doubting Viper is going to help the game as far as Defense is concerned. Even for a maxed out level 24 Defense is so unbalanced already. So many post have been made about this I am not going into detail . I'll give Viper a chance but I will discontinue all future Defense boost til Balance is restored.

• daboomatldaboomatl Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 23 Delightful Duckling D

Playing with the Viper is very different than playing with the Colossus. The Viper has no shields so you can't just tank and spank with it. I rather like the Viper more than the Colossus because of this element of being more strategic with it. As for the special of the Viper it comes in handy if troops, tanks or whatever runs up on you as the close range mechanic of the gun is weak compared to the long range shots. The Viper does not start to get good until after Level 3. Before that I was worried it was just a waste. My Viper is almost level 5 and I am loving it. I am a level 54 player with a level 17 HQ and at this level I feel it is well balanced. I have lost it in battle many times now...it can be killed a LOT easier than the Colossus. As for the Viper fighting a Colossus...unless you give the Viper support in attacking the Colossus your Viper will lose.

• daboomatldaboomatl Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 23 Delightful Duckling D

As a side note...At level 5 the Viper gains +1 to range. That may make it where it can attack a Colossus before the Colossus reacts to your Viper.

• Chilly2uChilly2u Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 99 Chocolatier

Already had a few attacks by low level Vipers. This game was fun when you could play Defense as well as Offense. Now Defense is totally unbalanced and it has been for a long time due to Lack of air defense .I've gone from 40 defensive wins per period to maybe 7 or 10. No use at all in getting War factory boost for defense now with Viper,Collossus and no changes in defensive power.

• Toby326Toby326 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 32 Forum Traveller
    How do you get viper by getting cyber cores I haven't got any
  • BedrockwarlordBedrockwarlord Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    Huzzah! I do have some questions:
    Is there a way to increase the critical hit chance?
    Will Early Access to the Viper be available to purchase?
  • johnjohn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 77 Black Sheep of ze Internet

So you are going ahead with Viper, as I knew you would, one question where in the game are you offering free 750 gold? for us players that do not spend money on games, First Colossus, now Viper, this could be " the last nail in the coffin" for many players.

• ShonShon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 21 Delightful Duckling D

The Viper's rocket barrage thing misfire's. The fact that we can use the viper OR colossus is ridiculous. Another bang up job. Keep pushing more players out the door. Zynga is starting to suck as bad as kixeye -_-

• picklez1picklez1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I think you need to check damage increase and range increase when leveling viper. I am at lvl 5 and the only damage that is going up is the rifle damage and the cool down the missile damage and range increase are not being added as you level.

• NizzlejrNizzlejr Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

ya...viper kinda sucks. Can't defend your base worth anything....needs a little work yet. Colossus destroys my Viper as the cool down on Colossus allows them to regen and continue attacking.

• shadikingshadiking Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
  • picklez1picklez1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

You might also want to look at how viper sets priority for what it attacks. I went to attack a base with a colossus to see how it would do and my viper was more interested in targeting troops and reinforcements rather than the approaching colossus which allowed the colossus to get right next to me and killed my viper easy.
    You would think that a colossus would be set as the highest priority target on the battlefield ???

• wolfpawswolfpaws Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 132 The Pesky Helper

@john said:
    So you are going ahead with Viper, as I knew you would, one question where in the game are you offering free 750 gold? for us players that do not spend money on games, First Colossus, now Viper, this could be " the last nail in the coffin" for many players.

Well...maybe you're not active enough. There's lots of gold to be had in the game. My accounts bought viper without having to buy gold. Cut down trees,call to arms, winning the league and a few more so please don't say things that are not true. Maybe you're spending your "free" gold that you get on other stuffs.
    I knew zynga was going to release another colossus so i saved up.

• MokaMoka Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I want buy gold to have viper, but before that i want to ask
    1. Is it temporary use or permanent after i have by gold??
    2. If viper die in battle, how to heal,? Is that same like colossus using oil?

Thanks for u.re answer
  • hbap300hbap300 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I am not a fan of the new Viper bot

• dario77dario77 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Viper è debole rivitalizzarla costa troppo sia in oro che in risorse

@Moka said:
    I want buy gold to have viper, but before that i want to ask
    1. Is it temporary use or permanent after i have by gold??
    2. If viper die in battle, how to heal,? Is that same like colossus using oil?

Thanks for u.re answer

1) Just like Colossus when you buy it with gold it is yours. It does not go away you just get it before most do so you can level it sooner.

2) If it dies is is Oil and Steel to revive it.

@picklez1 said:
    I think you need to check damage increase and range increase when leveling viper. I am at lvl 5 and the only damage that is going up is the rifle damage and the cool down the missile damage and range increase are not being added as you level.

I do not think that the range on the special is meant to increase in range. Seems to me that the special is intended to be a close range protection help. If they increased the range on the special it would definitely be OP.

• PointleadPointlead Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

did Zynga hire all the employees that kixeye laid-off, game is going downhill is the same fashion that caused all war commander players to quit? these omega units are awful ! keep the game simple please!!

• iugiug Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

estimada compañía zinga primero les doy gracias por ver este comentario segundo no pienso q el acceso anticipado este bien ya q los niños ricos q juegan empires & allies lograran comprar la víbora y nos atacaran a los jugadores q se esfuerzan jugando asi q desearía q quiten ese acceso anticipado lo mas pronto posible

• iugiug Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

por favor quiten ese acceso
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ok update on missile damage increase per lvl and the range increase I just got to lvl 6 viper and it increased the missile damage by all the damage I was missing from previous levels and the range was my mistake the first range increase at lvl 5 is for the main gun for getting lvl 7 you get a +1 range increase for barrage which you will see the range increase go up from 12 to 13 that is what was confusing me with the first range increase.

• Professor_XProfessor_X Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 32 Forum Traveller

I think the Viper is awesome, and I can't wait to level it up to maximize its full potential like my Colossus!

Colonel and Co-Founder of One Shot 2 Killed Alliance
    Game Name: PROFESSOR X
    "I love this game like a fat kid loves cake..." ;)

• aniani Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    There is some problem in omega robotics bay. I have purchased viper. Now it is not showing on robotics bay
  • Nicholas KlieverNicholas Kliever Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 33 Forum Traveller

Not impressed mine is a lvl 3 so far not very good. will try to get it a little higher b4 making a decision

• wolfpawswolfpaws Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 132 The Pesky Helper
    > @ani said:
    > There is some problem in omega robotics bay. I have purchased viper. Now it is not showing on robotics bay

You're not really buying viper. You're buying cyber cores to unlock it. Did you unlock the cores?
  • Dragon58Dragon58 Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

I can't wait about Viper as soon !! But I don't have any more gold not enough !

• levani543216levani543216 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
  • levani543216levani543216 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star