For a limited time, the crafting cost of select War Factory boosts and buildings have been reduced! Participate in the Crafting Craze event now and get amazing rewards! Read more
Commanders! Get the latest update now, which is available on iOS devices and gradually rolling out for Android
and Facebook Gameroom users. Watch out Colossus as it auto-triggers its Super Ability while defending!
Read the entire FAQ here
Commanders! Colossus is now available to all players, go ahead and unlock yours now! Construct the Robotics Bay, and collect 200 Cybernetic Cores to unleash the wrath of The Omega Unit. Read the entire FAQ. Share your Feedback here.

Lost war because of hq's blocked by trees. This game is terrible now.

DudeDude Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Was frustrating to lose because multiple bases had trees completely surrounding them. Played this game since it started and this is the worst its ever been. Collosus and the tree force fields ruined the game. Yeah use Drones blah blah blah. Why even have multiple forms of attacks if only one weapon works in the game now? This is now exclusively for players that want to use Drones and I am not one of them so it excludes me. No more gold purchases from this player until ground troops are equal to air attacks again or just gonna quit playing if they dont figure this out. Should not have a giant robot that only attacks ground troops and tree forcefields in a war game. You people have completely ruined the game for ground troop players. 0 gold for either of my accounts on this version of this game. I'll find another game before I use Drones so this game blows imo.