Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Watch the Video Trailer and join the discussion.

Blue crate rewards dissappear 3 times

Crazyturkk11Crazyturkk11 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Hello I won 3 blue crates from the hammer fill event everytime I opened the crate the items dissappeared it did not go into my items box . Please help.

Comments

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 939 Moderator

If you're pertaining to Elite Cache, some items like components will go directly to the War Factory building, @Crazyturkk11. For reference, we only get Gunship X-250 from Operation Hammerfall. You can also create a ticket (Game Settings>Help>Player Support) for further assistance. Thanks!

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 228 Cupcake Princess

@Aloha Bunny said:
    If you're pertaining to Elite Cache, some items like components will go directly to the War Factory building, @Crazyturkk11. For reference, we only get Gunship X-250 from Operation Hammerfall. You can also create a ticket (Game Settings>Help>Player Support) for further assistance. Thanks!

what he means is , every now and then when you click on an elite cache in your gifts , sometimes the game just blanks out, just as you click open. this happens too me very often, but im pretty sure the contents go to my inventory. but also saying that, i have no way of telling 100% that every time this happens, do the rewards get entered. :smile: