For a limited time, the crafting cost of select War Factory boosts and buildings have been reduced! Participate in the Crafting Craze event now and get amazing rewards! Read more
Commanders! Get the latest update now, which is available on iOS devices and gradually rolling out for Android
and Facebook Gameroom users. Watch out Colossus as it auto-triggers its Super Ability while defending!
Read the entire FAQ here
Commanders! Colossus is now available to all players, go ahead and unlock yours now! Construct the Robotics Bay, and collect 200 Cybernetic Cores to unleash the wrath of The Omega Unit. Read the entire FAQ. Share your Feedback here.

Event: Crafting Craze!

OzzyOzzy Community Manager Posts: 217 mod
edited March 17 in Announcements & Updates

Event Name: Crafting Craze!

Q: What is this event about?
A: Earn an amazing Gold reward by crafting boosts and buildings from the War Factory. We have also reduced the crafting costs for certain boosts and buildings for the course of the event.

Q: Do I need to craft any specific item, building or boost for this event?
A: No! You can craft anything from the War Factory to count towards event progress. So go ahead and start Crafting!

Q: How do I claim my rewards?
A: The event has multiple milestone rewards that you unlock as you keep crafting. Complete the final milestone to avail your Gold rewards. Unlocked rewards will appear in your Gift Box.

Q: How long does the event run for?
A: The event runs for a period of 5 days.

Q: Why are my Event milestones different from my alliance member’s/friends’ Event milestones?
A: The Event uses player strength among many variables to create the right milestones for an individual player, so it’s possible that you will have different Event milestones than other players.

Share your feedback here.