Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Read the FAQ and join the discussion.

creating 2nd account

bro_boy_legarda_70bro_boy_legarda_70 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

hello, i'm using facebook gameroom on my computer laptop, i'm playing empires & allies, how to create second account, i can't find how to create second account. I'm confused. Please help

Comments

• JayManJayMan Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 67Registered User Captain Obvious

I have created an other account, but by using Bluestacks. Hope that helps.

• WhiteniteWhitenite Posts: 375Registered User, Facebook Connect User Social Snowflake

I pretty sure you cannot create a new account using facebook gameroom. You would have to start a game on other device (iOS, Android or BlueStacks) and then connect that device to your facebook account.

Also, be careful many people reported issues with multiple accounts and fb gameroom. I personally had my accounts screwed up so I had to stop using gameroom (I use Bluestacks on a Windows PC instead)

General of "Crimson & Gold" and "Commanders of the Free World"
    Come join us if you are looking for a good alliance!

• JayManJayMan Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 67Registered User Captain Obvious

Another android emulator I use on my laptop is called Leapdroid. It works fine with E&A and Boom Beach.

• Kentucky44Kentucky44 Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Is this possible to create a second account here?

• MicrusMicrus Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • StinkyStinky Posts: 38Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

Try Memu. It's an emulator that lets you create multiple instances. Each new instance should create a new account, then you can link them with FB.

I just use an iPad. Every time Zynga does an update I have to uninstall and reinstall, so I have like 11 accounts, but I have only really used 6. Reinstalling the app on a mobile device also creates a new account. I've never tried, but I'd bet that simply clearing all the app data on an Android device would create a new account too. But make sure you are connected to Facebook first so you don't lose your primary account.

• cesare18cesare18 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

comment faire changer le drapeau de mon compt celle du drapeau national

• cesare18cesare18 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

a ce que il ya un code sur gameroom du drapeau national

This discussion has been closed.