Commanders! Get ready to witness the 'Guardian' of skies defend your units and destroy your enemies in no time.
You can now earn Cybernetic Cores from quick matches and Elite Caches to unlock the Omega Unit
Falcon in the Robotics Bay building. For more info: Video Trailer || FAQ || Discussion.

Load screen madness

JamesPartinJamesPartin Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

I, like a lot of players have multiple accounts and try to play a lot of the challenges within the game. There is an issue that causes a large delay and how the game functions. That is all of the different load screens that happen as you move from account to account. While playing Killswitch there were 5 load screens to go from my base home screen into the Killswitch base screen that I was attacking. After the battle I needed to retrain troops (6 to 7 min), so I wanted to switch bases. 3 more load screens just to get out of Killswitch and back to the switch screen in the game settings. If you multiply all of these load times by hundreds of times a person changes bases a day this is a lot of useless load screens. Here are some ideas that might help: 1) Have a icon for Killswitch just like Hammerfall to go directly to the scout screen in Killswitch, that would eliminate two loads greens. 2) put the gear icon ,that lets us go to the game settings, on every screen in the game, this would also eliminate more load screens. This would give us more fight time and alow the boost to be useful in more attacks.

Comments