Quick matches

KevynIAAKevynIAA Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Players HQ 12 against players HQ 18 and above only per medal subject?

Would not it be more logical to face players of the same HQ?

Comments

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Posts: 2,221Super Moderator Moderator

That's right, @KevynIAA. You may get paired against players with higher HQ or experience level because their Medal count is the same or close to yours. Visit this article for more details. I'll also forward your feedback about your preferred basis of matchmaking to the team. Thank you.

• KretchKretch Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Old thread but when I choose to level up everything prior to upgrading my HQ, while I actively campaign PVP, it creates a huge differential in power when a LVL 18 HQ can attack a LVL 10 HQ in Quick Match. Medals have nothing to do with the relative strength of an adversary. Medals don't protect me from a power imbalance. Fix it..

• KretchKretch Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

OK - again today.. It takes me 6-7 Quick matches to get 100K fuel at LVL 10 HQ. I lose 108K in one defence against someone with a LVL 17HQ. Either this is a shameless grab to create gold purchasers or bad math on Zynga's part. I suspect it's ?bad math? :smiley: . There are lots of rubes out there buying gold and Zynga is better for it but perhaps those folks would still keep trying to level quickly even without this inequity foisted upon players without real cash to buy their way thru the game. It takes support of both groups to keep this viable Zynga..

• YediYedi Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    They should match the hq levels. I am hq 12 and are matched up with level 17 and 18 which have superior tech and weapons
  • tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

This is what I say.
    But they from zynga do not care about our frustration over this stupid medal count, we all complain about it, but what have they changed? The globe, or according to them many players are complaining the way we are attacking the globe, and they have changed for you to buy gold, but the real problem they do not care.
    My level is 53 and HQ 20, I have to face level 80 and HQ 26. How do I get spoils to war factory?
    Slutty Zynga.

• TacticianTactician Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    You are correct... I have complained about this pairing method for months only to be told they understand the issue and will work on a fix... yeah right! It's a way to get players to spend money. The only fair method to match players is hq lvls but... if they did that, there'd be less gold purchases... they really don't listen. I've cut back on how much I play. When I find another game, I'll leave and THAT is a shame because I like playing it and meeting new friends.. too bad they just don't listen