Since the launch of the Colossus, we’ve been watching it run rampant on the battlefield. Based on the feedback you provided, to make Colossus even better we give you Overload on Defense. Read the entire article here
Commanders! Get the latest update now, which is available on iOS devices and gradually rolling out for Android
and Facebook Gameroom users. Watch out Colossus as it auto-triggers its Super Ability while defending!
Read the entire FAQ here
Commanders! Colossus is now available to all players, go ahead and unlock yours now! Construct the Robotics Bay, and collect 200 Cybernetic Cores to unleash the wrath of The Omega Unit. Read the entire FAQ. Share your Feedback here.

Confused about base medal count????

JamesPartinJamesPartin Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

I have been playing this game for over a year and the one most baffling thing that I have found is the # of medals I receive or loose in a quick match. Can someone please explain this to me, as I can see no rim or reason for how the # is decided. The higher a base is should = more for a win and less for a loss. With the opposite being true for a lower base. Please explain.

Comments

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,905 mod

Thank you for the feedback, JamesPartin. Currently, it depends on your Medal count versus your opponent's. If theirs is higher, you will get more when you win.

• JamesPartinJamesPartin Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

Based on that explanation then the game is set up offense to offense because medals are won by a players offense. However we fight offense vs defense, so the medal count per attack should be based on what their base has on defense. Not on weather they dump medals to get easier fights.