Old web version - Empires and Allies 1 [CLOSED]

oldempirealliesoldempireallies Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
edited September 26 in General Conversation

this new "empires and allies" is a joke, its just a watered down clash of clans, woo good job. if you guys would bring back the original empires allies i would pay to get it, not that i having already, i spent well over 200$ on the old one. but the point is if you release it again, the same game, not just the same title, many people will get it. everybody that used to play the game, that i have spoken with have all agreed with me. I'm sure theres new tech to help reduce the hacking of the game, (i heard thats why it got closed last time).
to sum this up, please bring back the original empires and allies!

Comments

• SA1NT_MaYhEmSA1NT_MaYhEm Forum Traveller Posts: 178Registered User Investigator

Do you mean before the days of android? Get Facebook Gameroom and enjoy on PC. You can now spend a lot more money on gold for more stuff than what we got when this game first rolled out. Not sure what the issue is. You can still purchase gold.

SA1NT_MaYhEm
    General of Rage!

• FapoleonFapoleon Posts: 97Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier

@SA1NT_MaYhEm I guess he's talking about the previous game (a different game, not an earlier version of THIS one!) which could be played directly on Facebook, not the gameroom. You can check this out here:

http://empiresandallies.wikia.com/wiki/Empires_&_Allies_Wiki/Main_2

Myself and lot's of players enjoyed wasting tons of time to that game... :)

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,359Super Moderator Moderator

Hi Commanders! @Fapoleon is right about the old Empires and Allies, but the old version was already retired. I suggest that you try this new modern-military strategy game which is available on App Store, Google Play, and Facebook Gameroom, @oldempireallies. Thanks!

• texas8171texas8171 Posts: 314Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

@oldempireallies said:
    this new "empires and allies" is a joke, its just a watered down clash of clans, woo good job. if you guys would bring back the original empires allies i would pay to get it, not that i having already, i spent well over 200$ on the old one. but the point is if you release it again, the same game, not just the same title, many people will get it. everybody that used to play the game, that i have spoken with have all agreed with me. I'm sure theres new tech to help reduce the hacking of the game, (i heard thats why it got closed last time).
    to sum this up, please bring back the original empires and allies!

I agree. Like he said, even the old empires and allies under a new name would be fine. and like he said, the new version is a joke. By the way, people, remember mafia from zynga and mafia part 2 from zynga? They could of still had the old empires and allies, something like that. Part 1 empires and allies and part 2. or just make a new name from the old version.

edited January 2017

@texas8171 I guess we can see better chances for this one: forget about THAT old E&A by Zynga! Let's spread the will to recreate the old beloved game and group up some guys to program it on their own. This would propably be...
    faster (because we/I guess most players want to PLAY)
    less money-oriented (because we want to PLAY)
    and last but not least I'm sure it's possible to create an app which consumes much(!) less data, and data transfer in particular. Why? Well because we want to PLAY (did I already mentioned) and not have to wait minutes until we can finally get into the game or WAIT AGAIN to scout and WAIT AGAIN to attack etc ... I could go on.

• Bojack111Bojack111 Pumpkin Posts: 22Registered User Delightful Duckling D

Ive been asking for days for them to delete my account , this game spams you has to many bugs . The original game I liked is gone and this one's gone to far with changes forcing more money play , multiple accounts etc . It's not fun anymore it's goal is to starve you frustrate you into spending and to spam you with new game advertising. And to time demanding . They can't seem to make up there mind if it's a looting game or a defensive game

• Marshall006Marshall006 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Oldempireallies is right this is just a watered down version Clash of Clans under the disguise of Mobile Strike. The old game was fun because it was simple, and it required you to be able to use REAL STRATAGY. It didn't have you brute force your way through and call it strategy you had to out think your opponent. You had to find out what you were good with using and use it. This is just spam a bunch of troops and spend some destruction points if things get rough. Before it was if things got rough you had to think and fast.
    Please just bring back the old Empires and Allies give it it's original name call it the original or call it old school if you must but the only reason I played the new one tonight is out of sheer boredom. I fell that it is the same for a lot of people they play it in hopes it will be good or in hopes that it is like the old one and they are let down by this sorry excuse for Empires and Allies. This is just wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait for it to load wait for it to stop getting errors, wait for the good game to come back out. But we can't get the good game if you don't do something.

• Alpha1Alpha1 Posts: 233Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cupcake Princess

@Fapoleon said:
    @texas8171 I guess we can see better chances for this one: forget about THAT old E&A by Zynga! Let's spread the will to recreate the old beloved game and group up some guys to program it on their own. This would propably be...
    faster (because we/I guess most players want to PLAY)
    less money-oriented (because we want to PLAY)
    and last but not least I'm sure it's possible to create an app which consumes much(!) less data, and data transfer in particular. Why? Well because we want to PLAY (did I already mentioned) and not have to wait minutes until we can finally get into the game or WAIT AGAIN to scout and WAIT AGAIN to attack etc ... I could go on.

count me in i will do the DB,encryption and notifications :smile:

Well... actually I do like both games ;) the old one was very fun to play and this new one ... well I'm playing it for a little more than a year now and it's still fun... just very retarted in some points. A fun game with a lot to do: massively slow / lots of loading time and yeah error codes like there are thousands. The olny thing they need to do to make the game about 10 times better is to fix the crashes, bugs and wait times...

• SA1NT_MaYhEmSA1NT_MaYhEm Forum Traveller Posts: 178Registered User Investigator

Fine! We will build the gold factory! Just kidding, I can't make that call.

SA1NT_MaYhEm
    General of Rage!

• HarryG1HarryG1 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIII QUE VUELVA

• HarryG1HarryG1 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

DO NOT BE ELBOWS AND RETURN TO THE OLD EMPIRES AND ALLIES!!!

• OldEmpiresRocksOldEmpiresRocks Posts: 0Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

A lot of people do not enjoy playing the new game of empires and allies and im one of them i tried it but it didnt bring much joy as the old version of the game. Isnt there anyway to remake the game with the same concept and graphics because there is a lot of people who wouldnt mind starting over to play this game because it was such an enjoyable game and im not sayingn the new game isnt good i just think that you as a team could just have two games up at the same time so that all of your fans can be satisfied or if not that then put it under a whole new game just please remake the old version and a lot of the developers have just been saying well there just isnt anymore updates for the game well how come you just dont remake it im pretty surre you all can find the time to come together to bring back an old iconic game which will not only please the community but also bring back so much fans to this once so great game

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Posts: 2,221Super Moderator Moderator

Currently, there's no update about re-launching the former E&A game, @OldEmpiresRocks. Thank you for your feedback.

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Posts: 2,221Super Moderator Moderator

@Brak said:
    the old empires and allies was horrible a game only for kidswith bad battles and bad graphics the new empires and allies this is a real game this mean real strategy war games.

The old and current versions of E&A have a lot of difference, especially with the game play. I played both games and I can say that both of them are good!

• MatsMats Posts: 0Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello, I really miss the old one, and remember how much fun I had. Is there any plans or news about this classic?

There's no update about bringing back the old version of E&A, @Mats. Thank you for the feedback.

• modrixmodrix Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Yeah, I know that in this industry is all about money and the new E&A is
    doing great, but think of the huge communities that existed around E&A,
    Cityville, Farmville etc. I personally played only E&A from 2011 to april
    2013 and I was so attached to that game, today I still remember going into
    exchange sites to get items required on special missions, the first time I
    beat wave 40 on normal survival mode, winning a 580 hp elite bomber (not
    sure what model), or when I somehow got 5 tier 8 helicopters (only 2
    remained). Guys, that game was legendary and there is still people out
    there complaining about why you shut down that game. It was because of
    hackers and financial issues, right? I'm sure that now the new E&A is
    getting you a lot of money, and I don't think that it would be too hard to
    bring back the classics, but now on mobile. That game disappeared too
    quickly. I played on my mum's account but I don't care if I would need to
    start again, WE just want the old E&A back, without the need to remove the
    new one, it would be like cutting the branch that you stand on. But now let's be serious. One thing I loved about the old E&A was the combat style, you can't find modern-based games on mobile with turn strategy (except for World At War, which is still not turn-based), this new E&A is like a modern CoC but with more stuff and rewards. Already played CoC, got bored.

Thank you for supporting the former version of E&A, @modrix. We will let you know if it's going to be re-launched.

• emredalmisemredalmis Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello. I played old Empires Allies i 2012-2013. I very loved this game. But one day game removed. And after 2-3 years new Empires Allies in mobile. I sent e-mail to Zynga. They answered my questions. And they will think this. I think there are lot of players love old Empires Allies like me. They can keep both of them(old and new). They said i can explain in forum. Are you want old Empires Allies. If you want please answer this. Maybe old can come.

There's no update yet about re-opening the former version of Empires and Allies, @emredalmis. Thank you for the continued support and I will share your feedback to the team.

• emredalmisemredalmis Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Thank you for your interest, i wish you will open old version. Thanks @Commander Darius
  • frhtrsmfrhtrsm Posts: 50Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

I was playing the old game.I think the only problem with the old game was the decrease in performance.I remember when I saw it on the internet.The battles on it were very enjoyable.I think you should take him to the exam and add some innovations to this game from his beautiful side.

edited August 2017
    > @frhtrsm said:
    > I was playing the old game.I think the only problem with the old game was the decrease in performance.I remember when I saw it on the internet.The battles on it were very enjoyable.I think you should take him to the exam and add some innovations to this game from his beautiful side.

You are right, they could add clans and clan wars in which the battles will be world domination style: You place your troops and your enemy won't see them until he attacks you. When he will have attacked you, the next time you log in you will attack him, and the winner is the one that destroys all enemy units. In case that no one has destroyed all of the enemy's troops, the total destruction percentage (total hp loss of enemy troops) will decide the winner. If you win, you will get a lot of resources, scrap and some parts used to the development of new units that can be unlocked permanently (in this way all that units that you could build if you paid a heckton of EP can be unlocked for free, that parts can't ce obtained by requesting parts from other players like in the time-limited missions)
  • frhtrsmfrhtrsm Posts: 50Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

These wars were very enjoyable.I think it should be considered.

> @frhtrsm said:
    > These wars were very enjoyable.I think it should be considered.
    The campaign was too easy though, by the time you got to Raven, you had a lot of ~500-600 hp units
    By the way, what was your favourite experimental unit and power-up?
    Mine was the Elite Ambulance/Medevac and Accuracy