Commanders, we are happy to inform you that daily mission progress missing issue is now fixed. In case some of you are still experiencing the same issue, please contact Support (Game Settings>Help>Player Support) to get further assistance. You may also share your feedback about it here. Thank you for your patience.
Last call for the winners of the Master Builder contest! Please submit your details until Sunday (April 23, 11:59 pm PDT). Go here to see if you're on the list and send your info on this form.
Commanders! Early access to Unlock Omega Unit: Viper is now available to ALL Players. Visit the FAQ to learn more and share your feedback.

Colossus Concerns? Let us know here!

OzzyOzzy Community Manager Posts: 227 mod
edited January 18 in General Conversation

Hello Commanders!

There's been a lot of feedback on Colossus. Players have reached out to me either here or on FB with several questions. The FAQ sure does help but we realize that there are plenty more questions out there. Let us know know what additional info would like to know from the team? Any other feedback you would like to give? Please note that the General Access for the Omega Unit will be released soon. Let us know and we'll get back to you with a DevSpeak that you can refer to.

Ozzy

Comments

• tosh9itosh9i Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 108 Cloudylicious

Ever since the Colossus was released, all I've been getting at the end of the missions are Cybernetic Cores. Does that mean that until we reach 200, we won't be receiving any war components?

@tosh9i said:
    Ever since the Colossus was released, all I've been getting at the end of the missions are Cybernetic Cores. Does that mean that until we reach 200, we won't be receiving any war components?

Scratch that, after about 8 missions, I finally began receiving the war loot.

• OzzyOzzy Community Manager Posts: 227 mod

@tosh9i said:

@tosh9i said:

We do have players saying the other way round though! We'll surely address this in our DevSpeak

• JackJakobJackJakob Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon
    edited January 19

Unfair
    200 is too much...... when you buy it with gold you get 1 cybernetic to unlock it but now because Gold is not involved you have to collect 200 .....
    Zynga guys should put an option of Gold as well .... it's better for both, Zynga and players
    :-)
    People who bought it with Gold would be at level 15 when I can buy it after doing 2000 Pvp fights, because I opened 3 Elite caches yesterday and got none .....

@JackJakob said:
    Unfair
    200 is too much...... when you buy it with gold you get 1 cybernetic to unlock it but now because Gold is not involved you have to collect 200 .....
    Zynga guys should put an option of Gold as well .... it's better for both, Zynga and players
    :-)
    People who bought it with Gold would be at level 15 when I can buy it after doing 2000 Pvp fights, because I opened 3 Elite caches yesterday and got none .....

I agree. If I had known that I would have to play 50 successful missions to earn 200 cybernetic cores, I would have paid gold for it. Please provide us with the option to purchase it with gold.

• satorstar63satorstar63 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Really not happy as opened and bought with gold 10 Elite caches and no components for making a colossus even though Zynga say that's where you can find them....anyone else had this problem?

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,999 mod

Thank you all for the feedback and rest assured that these will be forwarded to the team.

@satorstar63, Cybernetic Cores are listed under "Epic Items" on Elite Cache, so the chance of getting it is very rare. Try doing quick match because they drop on each won battle and you can get more by acquiring 3 stars.

• Shadow2587Shadow2587 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

I have been playing for 2 days since colossus came out for everyone and have not been receiving any war components. I have only received cybernetic cores. Others in my alliance are having the same issue

I heard that since the Colossus is a Hero Unit, he can be deployed "anywhere" on a base. I honestly don't like that because lately people have just been dropping their Colossus right in front of my HQ > destroying it > then retreating. I tried putting my tarmacs around the HQ, but it didn't make much of a difference.

@Ozzy said:

@tosh9i said:

@tosh9i said:

We do have players saying the other way round though! We'll surely address this in our DevSpeak

I was desperate to get all 200 cybernetic cores so I played 38 missions, one after the other and you know what, I didn't receive any War Loot at all. Sure, I got my 4 cybernetic cores, but it makes you wonder what I could have earned in war loot if things were working properly.

• texas8171texas8171 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 229 Cupcake Princess
    edited January 20

Hello ozzy. Colossus is great. I see its pros and cons. That being said, the only thing I think is worth mentioning, is a repair and revive colossus from operation hammer and operation kill switch option. These things are just for convenience. I was in operation hammer and I had to keep going back and forth from HQ, to each new operation hammer battle, to repair and revive colossus. So, if there is a repair/revive option for colossus in operation hammer and operation kill switch, and maybe even a HQ menu option. for quicker access to revive and repair colossus, that would be great. Aside from that, colossus is great. Maybe roll out with some more colossus like ideas later on, maybe even more levels. This is a really good unit.

• zumin1104zumin1104 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

It is troublesome to confirm that the Colossus is repaired/revived and in defense state before the AVA war. It would be great if the Colossus is always in defense state and full health in the war.

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 197 Fisherman

@zumin1104 Completely agree that this is an issue. If my colossus get's killed right before the war start then he isn't in the war. That is very annoying. It might be nice to have multiple states for him: Defense for normal/war base, defense for war base, or not defending.

• SyedSyed Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

i dont hve access to the colossus and i cannot create the omega unit even after wasting 750 gold.. i have written 5 emails and also attacked the screenshots of the same and i got 1 reply from ur support staff asking me to check in the build tab to see if i can build the colossus.. seriously the worst customer service ever. I want my gold back and i want to know how when the my issue will be resolved... dont b a slacker

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,999 mod

@texas8171 said:
    Hello ozzy. Colossus is great. I see its pros and cons. That being said, the only thing I think is worth mentioning, is a repair and revive colossus from operation hammer and operation kill switch option. These things are just for convenience. I was in operation hammer and I had to keep going back and forth from HQ, to each new operation hammer battle, to repair and revive colossus. So, if there is a repair/revive option for colossus in operation hammer and operation kill switch, and maybe even a HQ menu option. for quicker access to revive and repair colossus, that would be great. Aside from that, colossus is great. Maybe roll out with some more colossus like ideas later on, maybe even more levels. This is a really good unit.

@zumin1104 said:
    It is troublesome to confirm that the Colossus is repaired/revived and in defense state before the AVA war. It would be great if the Colossus is always in defense state and full health in the war.

@Whitenite said:
    @zumin1104 Completely agree that this is an issue. If my colossus get's killed right before the war start then he isn't in the war. That is very annoying. It might be nice to have multiple states for him: Defense for normal/war base, defense for war base, or not defending.

Thank you for sharing your observations. I have relayed your messages to the team.

• JackJakobJackJakob Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

@Syed said:
    i dont hve access to the colossus and i cannot create the omega unit even after wasting 750 gold.. i have written 5 emails and also attacked the screenshots of the same and i got 1 reply from ur support staff asking me to check in the build tab to see if i can build the colossus.. seriously the worst customer service ever. I want my gold back and i want to know how when the my issue will be resolved... dont b a slacker

Ohhhh That's bad
    But you can get gold back through your device you using if it's Apple or Google.......

• SyedSyed Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

@JackJakob i play on android n facebook arcade

• ErikErik Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    Colossus are great, but a little bit stupid!
    He like better to kill another buildings,
    not the defensive buildings first...
  • NoahNoah Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Since Colossus is on the Market, many players start to do again
    "Hit and Run Attacks" against the HQ like before with sending one Drone after the other. I lose 4-8 Medals when he destroys my HQ and makes 30% but i have to destroy him 100% to get these Medals back. That's not fair. Drones are no prob anymore as u can put Rally Flags with Stealth Tanks around your HQ but they are useless against Colossus. Atm there is no defence unit that can destroy him. That's ridiculous. What about a ban zone around the HQ where u can't deploy troops like it is when yr fighting on World Map?

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 197 Fisherman

If they made colossus be stunned by stealth tanks and stun mines I think it would make it more balanced. I was very surprised to see he was immune to those.

He's immune against anything. I finished Killswitch today only with him on lvl5 up to lvl16, after that i needed Nuke, A10 and so on but no troops needed to finish Killswitch. No challenge, boring

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 608 mod

@Whitenite said:
    If they made colossus be stunned by stealth tanks and stun mines I think it would make it more balanced. I was very surprised to see he was immune to those.

Hi @Whitenite! Colossus can be stunned by Shockmines, while EMP and Stealth Tanks can't immobilize it. Have a great day.

@Aloha Bunny Regarding the shock mines... is the amount of time "shocked" the same? I do notice it stops when hitting a shock mine but it only stops a second or 2, not the usual time.

@Aloha Bunny !Colossus can be stunned by Shockmines, while EMP and Stealth Tanks can't immobilize it.

My Colossus has at lvl5 more then 153k Health, he's laughing about Shock Mines

• wolfpawswolfpaws Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 92 Chocolatier

@Noah said:
    Since Colossus is on the Market, many players start to do again
    "Hit and Run Attacks" against the HQ like before with sending one Drone after the other. I lose 4-8 Medals when he destroys my HQ and makes 30% but i have to destroy him 100% to get these Medals back. That's not fair. Drones are no prob anymore as u can put Rally Flags with Stealth Tanks around your HQ but they are useless against Colossus. Atm there is no defence unit that can destroy him. That's ridiculous. What about a ban zone around the HQ where u can't deploy troops like it is when yr fighting on World Map?

One way to protect your HQ against colossus is to put single walls around the hq so that colossus can't deploy near your hq.

• sonar1sonar1 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 266 Gabby Enthusiast
    edited January 26

HQ strikes or what I like to call them Sniper attacks have been a part of the game since inception and more popular with the introduction of the war factory. I get in, collect resources and war factory components and get out. It’s one major aspect of the game which I find enjoyable.

I’m not a medals guys but I would rather lose 4 or 6 medals versus 13 or more. Let’s be real here.. 99% of retaliation opportunities offer next to zero resources. I rarely retaliate for that reason. Once in a blue moon you can catch a base with resources.

Surrounding your base with tarmacs and proper positioning of defenses will keep snipers away. They just move on to the next base. Sniper attacks can be done with tanks, drones, and now the mega robot.

If this aspect of the game were to be removed, you would see a mass exodus. There are two aspects of the game which I consider a must have and this is one of them for me.

I still enjoy a full attack but at my level you need a full strike force not to mention ion cannon, command bonus points, or in other words a full offense. Sniper attacks allows players to continue to enjoy the game while your unit’s recharge.

I am against any changes to this aspect of the game and fully support a player’s ability to perform Sniper attacks. I’m enjoying the mega robot. It’s so very useful and versatile. Can be used with ground or air units. At my level, everyone has one so it’s fair to me.

Agree with @Sonar... My base never gets "sniped". It's pretty easy to setup your base to not easily be sniped, and like Sonar said people will target the easy ones.

• Distorted realityDistorted reality Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    My biggest beef with it is the cost to repair. I would like to see an additional steel mill or reduce the cost to repair.
  • OzzyOzzy Community Manager Posts: 227 mod

@texas8171 said:

Hi @texas8171 a little late on acknowledging this. But thanks so much for the feedback!

• satorstar63satorstar63 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, just a little miffed as worked hard on my LvL 27 account to get colossus up to a Lvl 5 only to find out that my Lvl 40 account has a Lvl 1 colossus has higher hit points than my smaller account just because the HQ is Lvl 15 and not 12 as in my Lvl27, just think colossus should be tougher the higher u take him up and nothing to do with HQ level......