Commanders, we are happy to inform you that daily mission progress missing issue is now fixed. In case some of you are still experiencing the same issue, please contact Support (Game Settings>Help>Player Support) to get further assistance. You may also share your feedback about it here. Thank you for your patience.
Last call for the winners of the Master Builder contest! Please submit your details until Sunday (April 23, 11:59 pm PDT). Go here to see if you're on the list and send your info on this form.
Commanders! #Omegaunit Viper is now available. Collect Cybernetic Cores from Quick Matches or Elite Cache to unlock your own Viper and obliterate the Enemy. Visit the FAQ to learn more and share your feedback.

How to add color to your names!

SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 InvestigatorRegistered User Posts: 335 The One Who Knows it All

This topic has been discussed in the forums many times.

Smokey goes through the whole process and how to choose the right color to formatting and other tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-hGAfJzUCI

Comments

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 617 mod

This is an awesome tutorial, @SmokeyCat2! I will change my name to make it colorful too. B) Thanks for sharing it with us!

• Febres_CorderoFebres_Cordero Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

So that's how they do it! :#

Hello! My name's Stephen Febres-Cordero B)

• SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 Investigator Registered User Posts: 335 The One Who Knows it All
  • Flint MaxigallFlint Maxigall Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 314 mod
  • MaxmanMaxman Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Excellent job by publishing this useful tutorial for the community. While watching this I found a name having the gradient appearance. Please see the below referred shot pointed by the red arrow...

Apart from this, many players frequently decorate their prime titles with distinct font-styling which certainly makes the appearance of user interface the exquisite one. Any !dea

• SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 Investigator Registered User Posts: 335 The One Who Knows it All
    edited March 30

Right, I was on his team when "Regun" changed Hogan's name. Hogan's name was a different color for every letter. So imagine an 8 character code for every letter including the apostrophe but not for the space. 13 x 8 =104 + 13 characters including the space = 118 characters long. Crazy! It was fun coming up with these color combos, but some trial and error. You can still play around with these codes that long on Alliance names and in Making announcements as General. I tried to get a Tiger stripe thing on my "Ranger Rick" account, but I also locked it up for about a month using Back slashes in the name. [/b] and [/i] was to take a way the bold and italics but it destroyed my account. But Zynga support was able to bring it back with the colors intact.

Zynga Support Rocks!

• samiisamii Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 17
    How can I change the color name
    edited April 18

once you know what color you want, figure out the code you want. codes look like this [ffff00] this will make all the letters after it the color yellow. [00ff00] make it green. [0000ff] makes it blue. and you can choose many colors in between. Click he gear icon on the game screen, then the "help" tab, then "Change Name" you will have up to 20 characters to make a name including the color code and spaces.

This is a good website that has many color combinations, just take the 6 digits and drop the # and place in between two brackets [ ] .

http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm

Have fun.