Feedback for Tactical Leap! Event

Flint MaxigallFlint Maxigall Super ModeratorPosts: 314Super Moderator Moderator
edited October 2016 in General Conversation

You may post your feedback here, Commanders! Visit this link to see the FAQ.

Tagged:

Comments

• FapoleonFapoleon Posts: 97Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier

Don't know if I shall laugh or cry ... lots of players argue to do something to overcome the huuuge research times e.g. via giving multiple slots to research simultaniously or more research boosts .... and now I open the game and see:

"Speeding up your Research costs 50% lesser Gold." !!! HAH!? What the **** ...?

For those players who don't buy gold they will propably NOT spent any gold to speed up resarch which still costs some hunders of gold when AWA needs some days to research ... AND
    for those players who do buy gold I am somewhat sure it's a joke ... still **** expensive and only Zynga tactics to get some money in ...

That's NOT what we players where looking for!? Or am I wrong (... other players opinions?)

To cut a long story short ... I am disappointed and I want some REAL changes to the AWA research process!
    Thanks for reading ...

• texas8171texas8171 Posts: 314Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain
    edited October 2016

Its a good event for research. However, research events aren't a replacement to the current problems with research. The players still lacks research rewards in caches and players still can't send speed up requests to alliance, to help speed up research. The research problems really do need to get fixed. But, say the research problem get fixed, then as far as the event alone goes, its a good bonus research event for the players have.

• texas8171texas8171 Posts: 314Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain
    edited October 2016

@Fapoleon said:
    Don't know if I shall laugh or cry ... lots of players argue to do something to overcome the huuuge research times e.g. via giving multiple slots to research simultaniously or more research boosts .... and now I open the game and see:

"Speeding up your Research costs 50% lesser Gold." !!! HAH!? What the **** ...?

For those players who don't buy gold they will propably NOT spent any gold to speed up resarch which still costs some hunders of gold when AWA needs some days to research ... AND
    for those players who do buy gold I am somewhat sure it's a joke ... still **** expensive and only Zynga tactics to get some money in ...

That's NOT what we players where looking for!? Or am I wrong (... other players opinions?)

To cut a long story short ... I am disappointed and I want some REAL changes to the AWA research process!
    Thanks for reading ...

The event has good research boosters. But the other rewards it gives are not too good. But heres the real problem. You see, zynga told the players on here days ago, to wait for updates for the research improvements. and next thing we know, theres a research event, but research hasn't improved. Still no research boosters in caches still and we still can't send help to alliance, to help speed up research time. Those things being noticed, we can't help but to think, thats all zynga had in mind to try and improve research was a research event. The event is a good add on. But the event alone doesn't solve the research problem and certainly isn't a replacement. It is only a bonus add on. Don't get me wrong, its a good bonus. But it doesn't fix the research problems. No, we need the research problems fixed.

• nucking1976nucking1976 Posts: 260Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast
    edited October 2016

Rip off!!!!! Lvl 1 rewards!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!!

Censorship is funny when you speak the ugly truth about someone or something

no longer playing this game

@nucking1976 said:

The tower power ups it gave should of been days worth of minutes. Not 15 minutes worth. and it should of gave atleast 6 alpha offensives. Not just 1.

@texas8171 said:

@nucking1976 said:

The tower power ups it gave should of been days worth of minutes. Not 15 minutes worth. and it should of gave atleast 6 alpha offensives. Not just 1 alpha

• nucking1976nucking1976 Posts: 260Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast

I don't care about how many they gave me what I'm not happy with is the alpha tarmac and stealth tower are level 1 see the difference between the 2 what would you rather have lvl13 lvl 1

edited October 2016

I totally disagree that these are incredible rewards

So spend your gold to get incredible rewards huh what's so special about a lvl 1 stealth towers and lvl 1 alpha Tarmacs how are those incredible rewards??

I see it as the classic bait and switch there's is nothing incredible about it at all

How about you just give me my gold back and you can have this back I'll never use it

The way you try and sugar coat it and pass it off is very misleading

• TariqTariq Posts: 24Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D
    Why did not me get any rewards even the upgrade of my buildings starts and ends within the event period? And my XPs is increased!!!
  • FapoleonFapoleon Posts: 97Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier

@texas8171 said:
    The event has good research boosters. But the other rewards it gives are not too good. But heres the real problem. You see, zynga told the players on here days ago, to wait for updates for the research improvements. and next thing we know, theres a research event, but research hasn't improved. Still no research boosters in caches still and we still can't send help to alliance, to help speed up research time. Those things being noticed, we can't help but to think, thats all zynga had in mind to try and improve research was a research event. The event is a good add on. But the event alone doesn't solve the research problem and certainly isn't a replacement. It is only a bonus add on. Don't get me wrong, its a good bonus. But it doesn't fix the research problems. No, we need the research problems fixed.

Thanks mate, this is pretty close to my opinion!
    Yes, the rewards for this event are good, talking about the boosts. I don't care about the levels of the buildings...
    And this:

@texas8171 said:
    zynga told the players on here days ago, to wait for updates for the research improvements. and next thing we know, theres a research event, but research hasn't improved. Still no research boosters in caches still and we still can't send help to alliance, to help speed up research time. Those things being noticed, we can't help but to think, thats all zynga had in mind to try and improve research was a research event.

Couldn't be more true; that's basicaly what I wanted to say with my discussion here ... Zynga please..

• TariqTariq Posts: 24Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D
    Ooh. It is for Research Agency only.
  • jb8221975jb8221975 Posts: 42Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper

for the amount of time it takes anything to research 2 days is nowhere near enough to research anything let alone participate in an event such as this , Basically zynga is telling us buy gold ! They give us a bad updates but want us to buy gold ...... C'mon zynga

• Yusuke YamadaYusuke Yamada Investigator Posts: 515Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

What does it mean, help out other alliance members to research?

I imagined help requests exist. Disappointed

• ColdfrontColdfront Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    Really? A 15 minute defensive boost for guard towers? How does this do any good at all? The rewards should be at least the level of purchased boosts through war factory.
  • jb8221975jb8221975 Posts: 42Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper

this is zynga at its best gets you to buy gold and gives you cheap things in return ...... ooops better watch what I say or my comment will get deleted .

• Sheridan_05Sheridan_05 Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I haven't received my prizes after reaching level 3.

• Sheridan_05Sheridan_05 Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

@jb8221975 said:
    for the amount of time it takes anything to research 2 days is nowhere near enough to research anything let alone participate in an event such as this , Basically zynga is telling us buy gold ! They give us a bad updates but want us to buy gold ...... C'mon zynga

Actually, hes got a point. 2 days isn't enough for advanced players, as most advanced players have researches at 2 days long and up, each research. Because right now, its basically a gold trap for players to spend gold.

• macaroni415macaroni415 Posts: 47Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

What is a 15 minute guard tower boost even for ?

Yeah those are some incredible awards huh level 1 stealth tower and 1 level 1 alpha tarmac zynga you guys have sunk too a new all time low with those rewards

• sonar1sonar1 Cupcake Princesses Posts: 292Registered User Unstained Chieftain

I don't usually use gold to rush research but having it half off was pretty good. I took advantage of it. With the help of my alliance to provide resources, I was able to research a ton. The rewards were a bit lacking but the 50% off cost was huge.

• M_L_K_M_RcM_L_K_M_Rc Posts: 150Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous
    edited October 2016

@sonar1 said:
    I don't usually use gold to rush research but having it half off was pretty good. I took advantage of it. With the help of my alliance to provide resources, I was able to research a ton. The rewards were a bit lacking but the 50% off cost was huge.

Please tell us more. If I finish my current research early (3d3h left) that is 400 gold. Let's say you get 49 other alliance members to give you max gold for 2 days, that is 2x10x49 =1000 gold. So with this you would roughly be able to finish 2 lvl21 items early, give or take. Is this a "ton" ? Sorry I am on the metric scale, and that is far from a ton in my world. So please tell us more how your buddies gave you "resources".

• Alpha1Alpha1 Posts: 233Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cupcake Princess

i think the event was not bad , 50% is a good discount. perhaps next time add 50% reduced research time also.

• Vi1eOneVi1eOne Loose Cannon Posts: 29Registered User Clueless Cookie
    Guard Tower rockets are borderline useless at a normal period but 15 minutes is laughable
  • Alpha1Alpha1 Posts: 233Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cupcake Princess

@Vi1eOne said:
    Guard Tower rockets are borderline useless at a normal period but 15 minutes is laughable

i agree the war factory rewards was bad, specially if you have a level 16 war factory and get level 1 boosts i think at least the stuff should go according to your war factory.

The research boosts of 6 hours is great for low levels but if your research is 4days+ then 6 hours dont do much either.

edited October 2016

@Alpha1 said:

@Vi1eOne said:

i agree the war factory rewards was bad, specially if you have a level 16 war factory and get level 1 boosts i think at least the stuff should go according to your war factory.

The research boosts of 6 hours is great for low levels but if your research is 4days+ then 6 hours dont do much either.

Zynga, the rewards should be based on the players HQ level. Not one reward size fits all HQ levels. The higher the HQ level, the higher the reward, to account for inflation. Like alpha1 said, research is great for low levels. But if your is 4 days, then it barely makes a dent.

• Yusuke YamadaYusuke Yamada Investigator Posts: 515Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

@nucking1976 said:

I totally disagree that these are incredible rewards

@nucking1976 said:
    So spend your gold to get incredible rewards huh what's so special about a lvl 1 stealth towers and lvl 1 alpha Tarmacs how are those incredible rewards??

I see it as the classic bait and switch there's is nothing incredible about it at all

@nucking1976:
    Have you been sure about difference between both levels of Alpha units?
    I agree with you of wasting place in War Factory items, but I confirmed they both make same influence for getting stronger.