Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Read the FAQ and join the discussion.

6/21/16 E&A DevSpeak #1

Empire123Empire123 Team E&AGuest Posts: 1,002 Pet Queen

Commanders,
We are aware that players are facing issues and errors while trying to play Empires & Allies over the last few days.

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to assure our players that we are working hard to fix these issues. We have been pushing fixes and improvements over the last few weeks with the intent of solving these issues and are looking forward to speedy resolution of pending issues over the next few days.

We appreciate your patience during this period, as well as your valuable feedback about the game. In recognition of these issues and your patience, we are rewarding everyone who logs into Empires & Allies during the next seven days with Gold and valuable Crates.

In the coming weeks, we look forward to reaching out and engaging with the E&A community on a regular basis.
Thank you for playing Empires & Allies

Over and out!
Team E&A

Please leave your feedback here

Community Manager - Empires and Allies
Zynga/SF

Tagged:

Comments

• SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 Investigator Registered User Posts: 361 Social Snowflake

Thank you Zynga Team! We appreciate all that you do for us!

• pilkopilko Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    Thanks guys. Not sure where war search is on your priority list but hopefully close to the top
  • Mark2454Mark2454 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I am grateful that you are trying to resolve these issues however it doesn't help when there are so many things wrong with the game

• Wiccan_LawWiccan_Law Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 52 This Space is Available
    edited March 15
  • CJ666CJ666 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Game Keeps Crashing every time I try logging into game. This has been going on over 3 weeks now. Tells me to send crash report, I can't get into game to send it. I have deleted game and Facebook game room and re downloaded everything and still it keep crashing. Is this ever going to be fixed?????

• INDIANINDIAN Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello zynga Dev team,
    I am from india.i have some suggestion and issue of the game.i have a empire and i am a General.you changed a lot rules now these days but your action is nightmare to all the general across the game.
    Problems are:
    If some one is general will not play 14 days then he will loss his generalship.(point is good but there is a another side
    Lets take a example if someone(jumpers) came to my empire and joined.if i wl not play this game 14 days then my generalship will transfer to the jumpers if he has more medal than any one of my empire..that mean i put a lot tym to the empire and at last gone.no problem .we got problem when the jumpers kick me and my empire member because we are growing fast than his native empire..
    So my SUGGESTION is give a slot where if i cant play for any reason then my priroty member will be general because i know my empire member very well but zynga dont..so give us a slot where we can chose next general if we are absent.dont gv randomly.

2.PLEASE GIVE THE NAME WHO ASSIST DURING THE UPGRADE.

3.WHEN WE APPLY ALFA UNIT OR COMMAND POINT WE GO TO BOX WHERE THEY LOCATED..IF I HAVE TO APPLY ALFA UNIT AND THAT ALFA UNIT IN PAGE NO 4 THEN WE ARE GETTING PROBLEM.I HAVE TO APPLY 8 TYM.SO WHEN WE APPLY 1 ST TYM WE HAVE TO GO PAGE 4.AFTER APPLY WHEN I WENT TO SECOND APPLY I HAVE TO GO PAGE NO 1.AGAIN.SO SUGGESTION DONT REVERS IT TO IT INITIAL PAGE NO1..IT HAVE TO STAY ON PAGE NO4..NOT PAGE NO1..

THANKS DEV TEAM..IF YOU GET MY MESSAGE THEN PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT IT..THERE IS EMPIRE UNITED INDIANS..PLEASE TRACK THEM AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING..MY MAIL IS kumaranrag999999@gmail.com
  • WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 368 Social Snowflake

I completely agree with #3 - can you please make the page sticky. Having to go back through the pages for each alpha applied is tedious.