Commanders, we are happy to inform you that daily mission progress missing issue is now fixed. In case some of you are still experiencing the same issue, please contact Support (Game Settings>Help>Player Support) to get further assistance. You may also share your feedback about it here. Thank you for your patience.
Last call for the winners of the Master Builder contest! Please submit your details until Sunday (April 23, 11:59 pm PDT). Go here to see if you're on the list and send your info on this form.
Commanders! #Omegaunit Viper is now available. Collect Cybernetic Cores from Quick Matches or Elite Cache to unlock your own Viper and obliterate the Enemy. Visit the FAQ to learn more and share your feedback.

Latest actualisation

GP1978GP1978 Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 15 Pumpkin

Hi
I've a question about latest actualization.
My base has level 18.
Two days ago I updated the game. And now I've been atacked many times by user which have level 50 and higher.

When I choose someone to attack i get player witch level for example 60, 61, 57, 55.
I think, that it is a joke. How can I play in this game?

Before actualization it was a good. I was able to attack players of level similar to my level.

What does means?

Regards

Comments

• Flint MaxigallFlint Maxigall Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 314 mod

@GP1978 said:
    Hi
    I've a question about latest actualization.
    My base has level 18.
    Two days ago I updated the game. And now I've been atacked many times by user which have level 50 and higher.

When I choose someone to attack i get player witch level for example 60, 61, 57, 55.
    I think, that it is a joke. How can I play in this game?

Before actualization it was a good. I was able to attack players of level similar to my level.

What does means?

Regards

Thanks for this feedback commander. The team is aware and looking into this matter. Please stay tuned for further updates and announcement. Thanks!

• Empire123Empire123 Team E&A Guest Posts: 1,006 mod

please file a ticket here- https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/empires-and-allies/?s=hot-topics&f=why-am-i-being-matched-to-high-level-players-after-the-1-26-update

Community Manager - Empires and Allies
    Zynga/SF