We are pleased to inform that, as of today, we’ve fully enabled all ‘Assist’ functions for BOTH ‘Alliance Members’ and ‘Friends.’ Please reach out here if you face any further issues. Read the entire Article
Commanders! We strive to keep Empires & Allies an equal and fair playing experience for all the players but recently we have noticed, monitored and also verified that third party software are being used to automate Quick Matches and Alliance Battles. This behavior is in violation of Community Rules section 6.A. We have identified a few accounts who were involved in such behavior and as part of Zynga's Terms of Service and we have RESET their relevant game progress. Read the entire article here.
Commanders! We are back with new update, HQ levels 25 & 26 are now available. Play Empires and Allies now and unlock the powerful Stinger, Instant Alpha Tarmac and Base Expansion! Know more: FAQ || Discussion || trailer.

War Factory

Kstylz76Kstylz76 Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
edited May 2016 in New to Empires & Allies
Hello I have a question regarding the level of the ion cannon and other weapons built inside the war factory. Why it's always level one, I attack bases that are lower in rank even their war factory is lower in levels than mine but when I check their concealed weapon sometimes at level 6, how do I upgrade weapons inside the war factory?

Comments

• Flint MaxigallFlint Maxigall Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 314 Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Kstylz76 wrote: »
    Hello I have a question regarding the level of the ion cannon and other weapons built inside the war factory. Why it's always level one, I attack bases that are lower in rank even their war factory is lower in levels than mine but when I check their concealed weapon sometimes at level 6, how do I upgrade weapons inside the war factory?

To upgrade the weapons inside your War Factory, simply upgrade it so it can produce upgraded munitions. However, the level of the traded/redeemed boost will be fixed at: Ion Cannon level 3, Drone Hive level 6, and Stealth Generator level 10 regardless of your War Factory level. Thanks! :)
  • Oko1Oko1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Hello, how some players has ION cannon on level 10 base and level 4 war factory? The requirements are lvl 11 base and lvl 5 war factory? Please check General420. How he get this ION?

• TonySafeTonySafe Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 74 Black Sheep of ze Internet

this is an easy 1 to answer, they simply collect the orange triangles and spend it on an ion cannon. It is not uncommon for someone to hoard the stealth generator and hive so they can have all 3 in place when they finally reach the free ion cannon

Simples

• nucking1976nucking1976 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 253 Gabby Enthusiast

To get a lvl 10 ion cannon you must upgrade your war factory to lvl14

Censorship is funny when you speak the ugly truth about someone or something

13,048-wins 22-game crashes and 7-legit losses total losses-29

• abc80996abc80996 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
  • Hermission44Hermission44 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

I would like to get more info about this game. If anyone know please share. lol

• KWIYUMIKWIYUMI Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

Collecting rare components from events or missions is very difficult besides all

defensive/offensive perks activated bonuses from the War Factory has a duration of

less than a week.

** GET 750 GOLD HOW?**