How to create and manage multiple accounts

SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 InvestigatorPosts: 391Registered User Social Snowflake
Hey Guys SmokeyCat here,

I have created video on how to create another account and how to manage your multiple accounts.

https://youtu.be/v9mdC-wBlxk

This video focuses on creating another account for IOS devices, how to switch between accounts and how best to manage them during attacks.

Thanks!

Comments

• SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 Investigator Posts: 391Registered User Social Snowflake
    edited December 2015
    I imagine that I don't have a thumbs up from any of the moderators here because officially having multiple accounts is frowned upon by Zynga. But as long as it is not giving you and advantage over other players is what they are mainly concerned about.

I have 12 accounts now I maintain, about 5 mainly. I can tell you from experience that unless you have tons of time on your hands maintaining more than 2 accounts is very time consuming. The only advantage I get from having multiple accounts is I don't have to wait for troop reinforcements and I also don't have to burden my alliance with Resource requests.
  • pinkiusfloydiuspinkiusfloydius Pumpkin Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin
    edited December 2015
    Hi, SmokeyCat. I was wondering if you knew how I can retrieve my other accounts from a different phone. I recently lost an inactivated phone but it still picked up Wi-Fi, however, I still had 2 active accounts that I was playing from there, one being the general of my alliance. I believe I used the same password and username that I'm using right now. Can you help me out in any way. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you...
    edited December 2015
    If you had connected facebook on those accounts you should be able to retrieve those accounts. If you get a new device and install Empires and Allies on that new device. you will have that new account, then when you connect to facebook on that account under the gear icon, the other accounts should show up under the switch accounts button. I believe that is what will happen.

SmokeyCat
  • BobieBobie Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello SmokeyCat. I need your help please. I have 3 accounts, and I it would save me lots of time if I can switch them in the same Ipad. However, when I go to settings to switch, it does not let me connect to facebook. It is connected to gamecenter tho. I would appreciate if you could help me fix it.

You might have to connect to Facebook on your pad or phone first. Then connect to Facebook in the game. Then you can switch.

Try those. If you can't after that, I would use the player support form and fill out a ticket.
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • General01General01 Posts: 247Contributor Gabby Enthusiast

@SmokeyCat2 said:
    Hey Guys SmokeyCat here,

I have created video on how to create another account and how to manage your multiple accounts.

I will reach out to you via message.

• KRATOS91KRATOS91 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    HI all pls i need help how i can make more acc on this game i play onley on my phone android samsung galaxy J7 how i can make more acc ??
    I try by press swich button but game show me my acc i alredy play i conect with gmail. And i dont know how to make onother acc
  • jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 613Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

@KRATOS91 said:
    HI all pls i need help how i can make more acc on this game i play onley on my phone android samsung galaxy J7 how i can make more acc ??
    I try by press swich button but game show me my acc i alredy play i conect with gmail. And i dont know how to make onother acc

delete/ reinstall/ delete/ reinstall / delete / reinstall

• pooopooo Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

hi i just got a new galaxy, how do i transfer the multiple accounts i had on the old phone over? thanks.... i got one account to transfer, cant figure out how to transfer the other 2

• MicMic Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Just started. Had a few fb accounts for a different game. But cannot figure out how to make this work. My alliance fought another that was basically one dude. How is that new players cannot set up something similar without having to feel like a criminal????