Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Read the FAQ and join the discussion.

Official Alliance Recruiting Thread

Empire123Empire123 Team E&AGuest Posts: 1,002 Pet Queen
edited May 2016 in The War room
Post your recruiting alliances here!

Community Manager - Empires and Allies
Zynga/SF

Comments

• Commando777Commando777 Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 62
    edited March 2015
    Navy_Seals Batallion is dominating the world! We are very active on world chat and on alliance chat. We are on Line too! We are very well organized! We are "real hunters" and very competitive, but we respect our competition as well. Our Main & Sister Squads:

- Navy_Seals
    - Navy_Seals_2
    - Navy_Seals_3

Be of part of our Bataillon NOW!!!
  • reignman8874reignman8874 Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 92
    edited May 2015
    I've been playing for a few weeks now and have decided to start my own alliance called the "Michigan Militia". Please consider joining it!

About me: daily player, currently level 17 with 282 medals.

Alliance data
    • Name: Michigan Militia
    • Required medals to join: 250
    • Required HQ level to join: 5
  • HellllfireHellllfire Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2015
    Erghh. family alliances suck, just destroys the whole homegrown alliance feel.
  • Loke2112Loke2112 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    Hey gang if your interested in joining an active alliance led by yours truly please check us out on the IOS version.
  • MajorWolfManMajorWolfMan Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2015
    MajorWolfMan here, been playing the game for a week (beginning of June). 850 medals and level 21. Started an alliance called Elite Legion, for the seasoned and mature players. You are welcome to try us out if you fit the prescription.

Cheers,
    MajorWolfMan
    Elite Legion
  • king plankking plank The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 359 The One Who Knows it All
    edited July 2015
    Hey all, United Misfits top100 alliance is recruiting, looking for real players who are vocal and will share the wealth with other alliance members, requirements are 750 medals and hq8 if your not upto par drop me a pm and we can have a chat.
  • UnknownsubjektUnknownsubjekt Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 26
    edited July 2015
    Alliance INFINITE WAR is recruiting. No farmers, looking for fighters who win their own resources, but need help with banking and speed ups. Many daily active members.
  • Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 557 Goldsmith
    edited July 2015
    Alianza reciente reclutando, Recent alliance recluting
    This alliance is basically spanish speaking

Esta alianza es basicamente en español.

Reclutando nombre de la alianza:

Caballeros Águila

Chicos, chicas de todas las edades son bienvenidos.

Miembros activos y que se ayudan unos a otros 20 lugares disponibles
  • Glenn WillisGlenn Willis Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2015
    I help those looking for an alliance to join. I have placed dozens into Top 100 alliances. Please friend request me in game at HockeyTodd. Based on your medal count I will help get you into a good alliance. Enjoy this FUN game and chat me up!

HockeyTodd
  • Jmoney$$Jmoney$$ Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 111 Cloudylicious
    edited August 2015
    Looking for active people to join the U.P.N. ! ( United People's Nations) an international alliance anyone 1500+ medals welcomed :) NEW! We have made a feeder alliance for the U.P.N. Called U.P.N. Feeder ! Anyone 0-1499 medals can join there! Lots of open spots and a great place to build your base fast! ANYONE Welcomed! Join today!
    edited August 2015
    I've got room for one in my Alliance "INFINITE WAR"
    100 medals and lvl 8 hq to join
    edited August 2015
    Just cleared out inactive players, now have space for 3 active fighters with 1000 medals. Join INFINITE WAR
  • Louis Eduardo HernandezLouis Eduardo Hernandez Muffin Registered User Posts: 16 Muffin
    edited August 2015
    JOIN us here @ DELTA FORCE_ ! Looking for seasoned players that are helpful and very active! 1500 medal requirement! NO APPROVALS!
  • Shelia Wilhite DavidShelia Wilhite David Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 2015
    Battle Ready Crew--Rank 178
    Required Medals 1500 Required Medals HQ 11
    Be polite--help others---Thank others
    3 members now but, are replacing 10

Salty+37
    need very active members
  • king plankking plank The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 359 The One Who Knows it All
    edited September 2015
    United Misfits, top50 alliance always on the lookout for very active, friendly, vocal team members to become part of the family, drop me a pm or visit me ingame, same id King Plank
  • MeyerMeyer The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 171 Investigator
    edited September 2015
    Grims legions Looking for active player to join, world domination in progress, we have 49 very active players who will help, newcomers most welcome
  • nmlogannmlogan Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    edited September 2015
    Napoleon's Army is recruiting. Looking for active players with 100 medals or more and a level five HQ. Will promote dependent on donations and active status.
  • HanaCoupDEtatHanaCoupDEtat Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 14 Loose Cannon
    edited September 2015
    Alliance Name: COUP D'ETAT
    :)
  • GodsJEDIGodsJEDI Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited September 2015
    Return of the Jedi
    is recruiting alliance members for our remaining open slots.
    We try maintain 80%+ active and sharing members .
    We are usually in the top 150-170 alliances
    We focus on fun first, and hope to be in the top 100.
  • Chucklez850Chucklez850 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited September 2015
    I'm in need of Alliance members. I have 6, loyal, active members, and need 4 more to engage in war. Being active is a MUST!! Send requests to Dark_Horse
  • AttalarAttalar Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 12 Loose Cannon
    edited October 2015
    The British Saints Alliance is looking for active and supportive Players to join them.
  • Jason HarmonJason Harmon Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 25
    edited October 2015
    Mutiny's Brotherhood is looking to recruit a few top players. Lvl 18+ and active. We will also look to merge a smaller active clan into ours but need to be high level players. Please message me.
  • Macdaddy109Macdaddy109 Muffin Registered User Posts: 17 Muffin
    edited October 2015
    United Crusaders, Wants You! Add macdaddy109 if your looking for an active friendly bunch of people
  • nitromaxnitromax Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 7 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2015
    Hello all

British Saint are looking to recruit active players.

Our alliance is a fun and active community, where all players help each other to strive and become better.

British Saints is Rank 141 in Top alliance league.

If you want to join, you must have a Lv10 HQ, and minimum 5000 medals.

We currently have 41 active members from the US, UK, and Europe.

Our alliance participates in Alliance vs Alliance and win most our wars with 90+% attacks completed.

If you want to join an active team with a friendly atmosphere look no further.

Search for us

British Saints

If you cannot find us look for the following Players:

John
    Abz007
    Aaron Dobson
    CrossfireK
    Modafoker
    *(JC38)*
    Bigmark 1

Look forward to welcoming you.
  • Milan RepacMilan Repac Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 195 Fisherman
    edited December 2015
    SERBIAN FORCE trazi aktivne i lojalne igrace hq 14 i min 1200 medalja,zainteresovani nek mi posalju poruku ovde na forumu: hq lvl,broj medalja i ime u igri.
  • Michael TunnellMichael Tunnell Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 26 Clueless Cookie
    edited December 2015
    NAVY SEALS ALPHA is recruiting! Gateway to the top ranked alliance NAVY SEALS, we are looking for ACTIVE, experienced members to join us!

Come enjoy level 20 troops and an alliance who is there to help each other. Zero alliance BS!

REQUIREMENTS:
    2500 Metals (Don't have 2500 but are close? PM me in game)
    Active Daily
    Communicate
    Attack twice in war
    HAVE FUN! Remember, this is a GAME!

Join us and grow with us!
    Any questions? Friend me and send me a private message: BIGMIKE (General) :cool:
  • Michael TunnellMichael Tunnell Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 26 Clueless Cookie
    edited December 2015
    Join and Grow with us!!**
  • B767-600B767-600 Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 28 Clueless Cookie
    edited December 2015
    For those players who are without an alliance, AIW Heroes and Sulkers has 31 available player slots at the moment. We are currently ranked about 9600 and could REALLY use some fresh recruits. This is a very well-rounded alliance for mid-league players, from high silver league to early platinum league, and HQ levels from about levels 9 to 13. HQ Requirement is 6 and at least 800 medals to join. Thank you for reading this offer and please consider fighting with us!

-B767
  • James CulverJames Culver Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited December 2015
    The up and coming alliance called All In commanded by Bratt Girl is taking new recruitment of commanders that are team players and are active in their game. The only requirements for acceptance to our team is as follows:

1. Helpful in your assistance to other teammates with troops, supplies, oil, steel, tech, ect.
    2. Active in your game.
    3. HQ Level 3.
    4. Invite only.

New commanders come join our team!

Gen. Bratt Girl commanding
  • RagonkRagonk Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 35
    edited January 2016
    Ground N' Pound is needing a few more active members. 3k medal minimum. Must be available to war frequently. We are currently ranked 154 . We are also in the top 100 for the capture the flag event. Current war record of 33-5. Request now!