Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Windows 10 PC/Laptop Updating Issue

SystemSystem Posts: 287Registered User Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Windows Phone/PC Bugs & Issues.

Comments

• NoofNoof Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

hi everyone :) i just wanted to ask why i didnt get the new updates on my laptop ?

• beciakbeciak Posts: 32Registered User Forum Traveller

@Noof said:
    hi everyone :) i just wanted to ask why i didnt get the new updates on my laptop ?

I would like to ask the same question. When I search for updates on my laptop it says that there is none. I did everything: force closed, cleared cache in browser, reinstalled and I still don't have it. I play on Windows 8.1 laptop.

• skylersmom1683skylersmom1683 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

it will not let me login to facebook and it said i have no internet and do it att internet it making me mad

• moncsykamoncsyka Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

@VincentVegas said:
    Marcina Frost wrote: »

I have the same issue with staying logged into Facebook on my PC but also an additional problem: I keep having the global farm market freeze on me for about 5 seconds or so when I'm using it. It always does it when I open it up, and then after every time I scroll down.

Same here with my friend. But that seems to depend on the PC you are using. With a desktop Win 10 there are no problems (besides the Facebook login bug) but with her Notebook she has to wait several seconds before the market opens. Now it stopped syncing the data completely.

Unfortunately Zynga support seems to be dead in terms of web site updates. There is no Windows 10 in the forums or the support page. This is ridiculous.

Regards
    Thomas

pc platform from the windows / microsoft store can not update the farmville 2 country escape game and in vain we are constantly busy with zynga support, they do nothing to solve the problem, they do nothing to upgrade the game, can not do new events - play ..... currently is still the version: 8.9.1935.0 (32) dlc version: 12.26.2017 is available and has not been able to update the game since

pc platform from the windows / microsoft store can not update the farmville 2 country escape game and in vain we are constantly busy with zynga support, they do nothing to solve the problem, they do nothing to upgrade the game, can not do new events - play ..... currently is still the version: 8.9.1935.0 (32) dlc version: 12.26.2017 is available and has not been able to update the game since

@ColorfulHats said:
    I have a phone with Windows8. Is CE only compatible with Windows 10? I've had trouble with the game opening and currently play on my Android in the meantime.

• mhakimhaki Super Moderator Posts: 1,352Guest Cream Corn Champion

We appreciate your report, guys. This issue with unable to update on Windows 10 is still being fixed. Stay tuned for updates here or you may also check out this section for news. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• kathrine35kathrine35 This Space Is Available Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

I'm having a problem that's causing the global store a delay of any where between 5 to 8 seconds after just moving thru 2 stores. It takes about 1.5 minutes to get thru the global store. I also have to log in everytime I open the game. I'm using a pc with windows 10.

• MarydMaryd Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin
    Constant freezing with EVERYTHING. Can't purchase anything basically unless it's the 1st or 2nd store. Continually losing ground because of the constant freezing with no tech help at all.
  • MarydMaryd Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin
    Addendum to above: Fruit, crabs, shrimp, etc sometimes to fly off, adding to my storage and causing me to sell when I don't want to sell.
  • MihailMihail Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi,
    On every 4-5 sec the game is freezing for a part of a second. Due to the problem it is uncomfortable to play fast, or the needed item is missed, changed, etc. It's not related to the hardware (CPU: i7 6700 2.6GHz, RAM: 8Gb, VIDEO: GFORCE GTX 960M). So please advice

• MihailMihail Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

@Mihail said:
    Hi,
    On every 4-5 sec the game is freezing for a part of a second. Due to the problem it is uncomfortable to play fast, or the needed item is missed, changed, etc. It's not related to the hardware (CPU: i7 6700 2.6GHz, RAM: 8Gb, VIDEO: GFORCE GTX 960M). So please advice

I just want to detail. This problem causes the win 10 desktop app, not the web-based app!!!

• Lapa31Lapa31 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am having a horrible problem with lag...only on my laptop...win 10 's. Can't update and when trying to do anything I get about 30 secs to do it and 60 seconds of wait time!!!

• reslavreslav Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

Can someone tell me how could it be?
    Lvl 39

Lvl 49

F.e. look at the order with "Pan Fries"

• austintony01austintony01 Posts: 47Registered User Building Expert

this is getting rediculous, i can't buy stuff on the global market because the game freezes and i watch helpessly as someone buys what i need or want. also, the screen when it unfreezes in the game jumps all over the place and i don't know where i am going to end up. before i log into the game i shred all the temp files but the game loads it back up as soon as i log into it. i believe i am going to have to put this game on hold until zynga does something about it. i do not believe they are really working on the problem but just give us lip service to keep us quiet.

• Lisamarie18Lisamarie18 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

i can not connect to the internet at all on my pc to Farmville but, my internet is working fine on everything else?

• gemini353gemini353 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

When windows updated it broke something in blue stack engine. Then country escape updated (I thought) I lost my 33 level game and it started over. I WANT LEVEL 33 BACK...Please:(

• gemini353gemini353 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
  • snacksnack Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

It updated my Farmville to 10.2.2528.0 and now I don't have Pikes landing and I cannot connect to the internet but my internet is working just fine. I really need the internet, I'm pretty sure I won last weeks county fair!

• moggiemoggie Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

apart from the transparent icons etc my chat scrolls itself and im not seeing all messages posted by coop members since last update

• VilanaVilana Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

FV2 does not work on windows 10 laptop...constantly have to reload. It works fine on windows xp desktop.

• darbuc22darbuc22 Posts: 19Registered User Muffin

Phase 5

22 Gilded Fruit Bunch (Doll making table)
    -44 Oak (2 ea) (Locations/Prized Animals)
    -22 Vine Weave: (1 ea) (Craft workstation)
    -22 Vines (1 ea)
    -88 Wool (4 ea)

20 Corn Husk Wreath (Loom)
    -20 Oak (1 ea) (Locations/Prized Animals)
    -120 Corn (6 ea)
    -40 Tins (2 ea)

18 Horseshoe Wreath (Loom)
    -144 Wheat (8 each)
    -36 Vine Frames: (2 ea) (Craft workstation)
    -36 Vines (1 ea) (Garden of Gourdes)
    -36 Quartz (1 ea)

26 Kids Thanksgiving Craft Table (Craft workstation)
    -26 Vines (1 ea) (Garden of Gourdes)
    -26 Oak (1 ea) (Locations/Prized Animals)
    -26 Lemon Scented Candles: (Craft workstation)
    -26 Beeswax Candle: (1 ea) (Craft workstation)
    -130 Lemons (5 ea)
    -78 Clay (3 each)

Hope this helps! :)

• 9837727398377273 Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

Lost a big farm yesterday

Patricia **** greener

• c0l4lightc0l4light Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    My guicksedd has Bern frosne for sin dages . No helproblem from zynga. I amerikanske andre daglig player. But? ?? Poor service.
  • poorrobbopoorrobbo Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

What is the newest version for Windows 10?

On my Android I see version 11.7.3210
    I just did a new install on my Win10 laptop and got version 11.6.3117

The Win10 version tells me I need to upgrade to sync my cloud saved game.

Help!!!

• AngelKissesAngelKisses Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I had to start over again at level 1. It happened last week also. I don't know how i got it back (level 64) for a couple days. Level 64 is connected to FV2 on FB.

• franfoleyfranfoley Posts: 28Registered User Clueless Cookie

I play on win10 version 11.2.1 my problem is not being able to buy keys and no solution from Zynga or Microsoft

• manishamanisha Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    My game restared and shifted to 1 level and after some procedures my level is 35 but my event progress and co op progress is gone. From where I have to fix, problem and from where I download latest content for Android
  • CrazyCatManCrazyCatMan Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Not able to get the game for PC at all. It says something happened on your end. Whilst this is probably painful and I hope you get it fixed, I really would like to play this on the PC as well as the android... Attachments attached (as they should be).

• annajo3159annajo3159 Posts: 19Registered User Muffin

My game will not launch. it will load but as soon as it gets to launching game, it stops and kicks me off. I have cleared history, cleared caches, and done everything zynga says to do but still won't work. i even emailed zynga but got return message that i had contacted a box that does not monitor emails and to send message thru game. How am i suppose to do that, when i can't even get in the game to do it. Zynga needs to have a way for people to contact them without having to do so thru the game. I NEED HELP NOW