Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Questbook

Jagsown27Jagsown27 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

When is the next questbook scheduled? How often are they given? Having this as a boat race option sucks if they will not be readily available to complete.

Comments

• angelahangelah Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I havent had a questbook challange in at least a couple months :(

• greenEyedGirlgreenEyedGirl Posts: 90Registered User Chocolatier

Agree with both of you. Most of the people in our coop haven't seen chef Lorenzo since the jumping granny visited us for an event a while back. People at higher levels don't get any quests now other than the prize projector, which doesn't count for the boat race. Yet the boat race if full of quest tasks. Who is supposed to complete these? And when your bonus choices are between a task for 'complete 4 quests' and 'complete 5 quests' your race is done. You can't complete either of those, and won't get a new one. stupid. Even if an event is going on, there aren't enough quest pages to do all the quest tasks that are offered. Either give more quests in the game or limit the amount of times that task comes up in the race. It's just causing frustration and taking the fun out it, and shows poor design thought in the game play.

• PervinPervin Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I'm out of quests too, in the middle of the game! i need to fulfill 3 more quests... how do we solve it?