Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Unable to get help. Need to connect to explain difficultly. Can you get me in contact with support.?

SundewChocoboSundewChocobo Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited February 2018 in Ask a Question

I'm getting royally **** off. can you get me in contact with support.. this is the 5th time my keys vanished. the first one was a virus but no keys, three were dismissed because their records show I received them I did but technically I did but while playing in game the vanished. told virus not their fault, they were this time they were wrong ran 4 different scans: 2 ran at the same time, one did a root kit scan, the other was Microsoft's the pc was clean. this time I had 100 keys for playing after one month absence vanished in game-- when I reloaded the game on kindle and received 25 keys when I connected to cloud they vanished again, Now this last time I lost the key for using the new video on kindle it showed on the game they all did then vanished. I had at one point paid for 500 keys when a started playing long ago, not refunded because "their show I received the keys" HAW - GONE
Please notice I used to different mediums and received the same response to a continuing problem and I did contact @gethuman.com lol no help.

*my phone is not text can't afford it. Please please help me any way you can.

Answers

• SundewChocoboSundewChocobo Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2018

I'm getting royally **** off. Can you get me in contact with support.? This is the 5th time my keys vanished. The first time they disappeared it was a virus but they did give me a refunded for those keys, the other three were dismissed because their records show I received them, and technically I did but while playing in game they vanished. Told again it was me, it had to be a virus and it was not their fault, this time they were wrong I ran 4 different scans: 2 ran at the same time, one did a root kit scan, the other was Microsoft's; no refund given after-all I did get them, then gone but they were there ;) . The pc was clean. This time I had received 100 keys for playing after one month absence they vanished in game-- then I reloaded the game on kindle (after deleting it a month prior) I received 25 keys when I connected to cloud and started playing they vanished again (note this time it was the Kindle), Now this last time I lost the key for using the new video by the farmstand - on kindle, it did appear and then they all vanished. I had at one point paid for 500 keys (when a started playing long ago) it not refunded because "they showed I had received the keys". ** HAW - GONE**

Please notice I used to different mediums. And received the same response FOR BOTH and the problem continued. Also Note: I did contact @gethuman.com lol no help.

I enjoy and love this game,when it works lol, and wish to continue to play it. If you have any ideas as to how to solve this please let me know o:)

*my phone is not text can't afford it. Please please help me in any way you can.

• Rose8352Rose8352 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Unable to connect to twitter

How could I explain all off this on twitter. Your only allowed so many words per tweet.

• robbos21robbos21 Loose Cannon Posts: 358Registered User The One Who Knows it All

Go in settings the gear wheel and click elp and put support in there, not saying you get help as they never do anything as ignorant as long as people are paying they don't care about none payers in game stuff.........

Thank you for that advice. I'll try it again. but soon I'm going to decide it's a dead end and unfortunately let it go.

Thank you rose for trying to help, but soon I will consider it another dead end. :smile:

• maxineinmichmaxineinmich Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

was off game a long time because of an extreme illness. just came back on :) you said missed you here's some keys, seeds helping hands etc. but you never gave them to me. why. where are they? coule you please email me with answere. you have all my info...thanks alot :)