Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

please help

suggrowlrsuggrowlr Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
How do I post questions or issues I am having in farmville 2: country escape?

Comments

• CwetlanCwetlan Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Здравствуйте, уважаемые разработчики. После нового обновления, когда вышла новая акция, у многих слетела игра на 1 уровень. В том числе и у меня. Сегодня 13.08.2016 я зашла в игру и у меня 1 уровень. Был 90. Стал 1. Я в шоке!!!! Все мои достижения, все награды, марки, ключи, животные, все исчезло. КАК ТАК? Доиграла я сегодня до 11 уровня, зашла к себе в союз, все играют. Проходят акцию. А я нет. Потом вышло облако сохранения, и там в обоих случаях стоял 11 уровень. 90 не было. Что делать?? Исправьте данную ошибку!!!. Играть не возможно. Если не исправите, многие играть не будут. Потом я решила удалить игру и заново ее установила. Но у меня так и не появился мой 90 уровень. Мой ID 38128615052..исправьте данную проблему, вернув мне мой 90 уровень

• CwetlanCwetlan Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello, dear developers. After the new update when the new event, many were off the game for 1 level. Including from me. 13.08.2016 today I went to the game and I have 1 level. 90. Became 1. I'm in shock!!!! All my accomplishments, all the awards, stamps, keys, animals, all gone. HOW SO? Today I played to level 11, I went to my Union, all play. Pass share. And I'm not. Then came the cloud save, and there is in both cases stood to level 11. 90 was not. What to do?? Correct this error!!!. Play is not possible. If not correct, many will not play. Then I decided to delete the game and re-installed it. But I never showed my 90 level. My ID 38128615052..fix this problem, returning me my 90 level

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,774Super Moderator Moderator

@Cwetlan said:
    Hello, dear developers. After the new update when the new event, many were off the game for 1 level. Including from me. 13.08.2016 today I went to the game and I have 1 level. 90. Became 1. I'm in shock!!!! All my accomplishments, all the awards, stamps, keys, animals, all gone. HOW SO? Today I played to level 11, I went to my Union, all play. Pass share. And I'm not. Then came the cloud save, and there is in both cases stood to level 11. 90 was not. What to do?? Correct this error!!!. Play is not possible. If not correct, many will not play. Then I decided to delete the game and re-installed it. But I never showed my 90 level. My ID 38128615052..fix this problem, returning me my 90 level

Hello, @Cwetlan! We've sent you a Private Message regarding the lost of your game progress. You may click on the Forums inbox to check it. Here's how it looks like. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

• ArinavlasovaArinavlasova Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Dear developers! After the update 10.08.2016 I dropped from 103 level to 1 level. I tried to download the game from the clouds but nothing happened. I beg you please help !!!!!!!!!!! My ID 38627067809

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,663Guest The Chosen One

Hi @Arinavlasova. Please force close the app(iOS, Android) and relaunch it to see the changes made. Thanks!

Dear developers unfortunately after a reboot, nothing has changed. Please give me back my 103 level. Help me please!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!! I loaded 103 level !!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,774Super Moderator Moderator

Hello, @Arinavlasova! The FarmVille 2: Country Escape team were able to restore your game and have uploaded it again to your Player ID. You may need to force close the game app once (iOS and Android) and restart it before this change takes effect. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

@Arinavlasova said:
    Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!! I loaded 103 level !!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!

You're very much welcome! Thanks for playing! :smiley:

• SafaSafa Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, I was playing qat level 67 and my game stopped after an update unable to play .pls set my game back to normal at the same level. Thank you

edited September 2016

@Safa said:
    Hi, I was playing qat level 67 and my game stopped after an update unable to play .pls set my game back to normal at the same level. Thank you

Hello, @Safa! You may follow these troubleshooting steps that may help in getting back your original progress. Please make sure that your Facebook, Game Center or Google account is properly connected. You may also need to reboot your device several times to to let your account fully sync. Otherwise, please contact Player Support for further assistance.

• LooovandradeLooovandrade Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi can you help me plz :( I was playing today and suddenly after getting a reward my key counter turns to zero and now I don't have any key, can you help me I want all of my keys back :( :( and I won't play until they return to my farm
  • Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,663Guest The Chosen One

We appreciate your report, @Looovandrade. Please contact our Support team for further assistance regarding your missing Keys. Thanks!

• HopeyHopey Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been looking trying to find out how to sign out of FV2 country escape! Please someone tell me. I have 2 accounts signed in. Need to sign out of one. PLEASE

edited September 2016

@Hopey said:
    I have been looking trying to find out how to sign out of FV2 country escape! Please someone tell me. I have 2 accounts signed in. Need to sign out of one. PLEASE

Hello, @Hopey! Thanks for your message. Are you getting an error message that your farm was already linked to another account? If so, please contact our Player Support team by referring to this link. If not, tell us more details of your concern so that we can look this into. Keep us posted. Thank you!

• АлисаАлиса Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, I was playing and my game stopped after an update unable to play .pls set my game back to normal at the same level. Thank you