Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Game says I’m offline when I’m not

KippKipp Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited May 10 in iOS Bugs & Issues
I have a feeling the new Jungle Daycare update may have caused connectivity issues because I’m experiencing connection issues as soon as I got the announcement.

There is nothing wrong with my internet but game keeps saying I’m offline. So no access to County fair, market, boat race, Mother’s Day event.

I’m on iOS 12.2 and using Wi-Fi. I’ve have tried force closing then re-opening.

Sometimes the game won’t even load. I’ve also tried using cell connection and with this, the Mother’s Day event will load but no still no access to other areas requiring an internet connection.

Anyone else have same issue?

Comments

• IkangIkang Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I also have the same problem. I'm an iphone 5s user and I have a very good internet connection but the game keeps saying I'm offline. I have tried re-installing the game. I tried forced closing the app and opening it again many times. I also tried troubleshooting my internet connection and have also turned my device off and on for the nth time. But the game still can't connect to the internet.

I already don't know what to do. Kindly help us resolve this issue please. :(

• KippKipp Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I bit the bullet. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Now the game gets stuck on the Connecting to Network screen.

Support was no help. Just repeated the general troubleshooting thing like force close all apps and restart your device.. Which I already did many times.
  • IkangIkang Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Yep also did that @Kipp but to no use. I don't think this will be fixed any time sooner.
    I miss playing the game.