Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Farmville 2: Country Escape Co-Op Thread May 2019

Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super ModeratorPosts: 2,759Super Moderator Moderator
edited June 3 in Neighbors / Co-ops

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Co-op thread section

This thread is designed to help you recruit and find new FarmVille 2: County Escape Co-ops.
(Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread)

Posting Rules:

• Any post in violation of the Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct will be removed.
  • Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
  • Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
  • When posting your Co-op, please provide a description of your Co-op (with screenshot if possible for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire so other players will be able to find it online.
  • When looking for a new Co-op, please provide a description of what kind of Co-Op you're looking for or you can send a Private Message to someone who posted on this thread.

Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! :*

Comments

• Clareb001Clareb001 Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

Hi, I have started a new co-op and am looking for new members, to fill it. If you are looking for an active, helpful group, wth zero drama, then come and join me.

The name of the group is GreenThumbs, drop in and say hi!

• DigoGamer2DigoGamer2 Posts: 41Registered User Grasshopper
    Hey there! I had also created a new co-op called Tractors & Tiaras, but no one was joining, so I teamed up with GreenThumbs! If you created a co-op but no one has joined, or if you are looking for one to join, Look no further!! Please come join us!! "Teamwork makes our Farms work!" See y'all there!! 😁
  • AligatorAligator Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    Hey everyone! I recently created a new co-op with my mother-in-law, and we are looking for new friends to join! We are helpful, kind, and there is absolutely NO drama! If you are looking for this kind of co-op, please feel free to join us!! "No stealing, be kind, let's clone & have fun!"
  • PimPim Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Looking for new members for my co-op shell's farm...active in boat race ,Marie's order board and events...looking for someone who wants help and is willing to help other too.....

• cavingcbcavingcb Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

The Dancing Daisy is looking for coop members that want to have fun! We will accept any level player. If you are new no worries, we will help you grow and level up your farm. Players must use English, check the chat, and respect other players.

• Cynthia_W58Cynthia_W58 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    The Farmers Market Co-op is brand new and looking for friendly, honest, helpful players. No pressure here, let’s play for fun. All are welcome!
  • Marisa2414Marisa2414 Posts: 11Registered User Pumpkin

Marisa's Friends is Looking for new members! Just search for Marisa's in the co-op search...we are easy to find!

Hello everyone! Update to my last comment..I had teamed up with GreenThumbs, however, that co-op is no longer active! I recreated my original co-op: Tractors & Tiaras. I was wondering why people couldn't find my co-op, and found that people have a hard time finding co-ops using the full name, so I suggest using the first or second word of the co-op name example: "Tractors"..this will bring up co-ops with that word so you have to scroll through the co-ops till you find the one you're looking for! Don't use "farm, farmers, farming..etc" in your search! It's Endless!! Hope this helps! By the way, I still need partners to join me, so, please find me using Tractors, then scroll till you get to Tactors & Tiaras and my farm name is DiGofarm! Thank you! 🌄🚜👑😊
  • dmastersondmasterson Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, looking for new members for coop, “We Can Do All We Want To”. Easiest way to search for it....type “required” in the coop search field. Looking for active, daily players...no drama...active in chat, boat race and Marie’s order board....must be willing to help, have profile pic and name....sorry, no Friendly Farmers and absolutely no stealing.

• yvettegyvetteg Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin
    edited May 15

Ex "ploughtime" aussie Brigade is a new coop I started a couple of weeks ago and I am still trying to get members. Everyone is welcome to join just type Brigade in the search box and my coop will appear. Really want to get back into Boat Race but, being a coop of one, I cannot do yet, so please come join me. All I ask is that members be courteous, polite, not steal and help in Boat Race, Marie's Board and each other. I look forward to meeting you.

@yvetteg ..my co-op is finally working out the way it should and I now have a member joined! I hope everything works out for you and of course, you are always welcome to join me if you want to! 😊
  • Rosey6Rosey6 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Very active group leader! please join to help clone and play events. Active Farms
  • Rosey6Rosey6 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    > @Cynthia_W58 said:
    > The Farmers Market Co-op is brand new and looking for friendly, honest, helpful players. No pressure here, let’s play for fun. All are welcome!

want to combine and join my coop will put you as a leader
  • TaraMT007TaraMT007 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 21

Hello,

I am a level 86 player, with many years put into Farmville! I just started a new co-op (Poppy Meadows) and I'm looking for fun, active, helpful, friendly people to join. I would like members to be active on Marie's board and boat racing! No stealing! Pic is also required.

I will do everything I can to help out every member!!

Co-op : Poppy Meadows

Hello everyone!
    Tractors & Tiaras still has openings!! Come join us!! We are a Laid back, No Pressures or stiff rules Co-op!! Play at your leisure!! All we ask is to help each other out when needed and just have fun!! We are building an Awesome Team!! Come on in!!.…Easiest way to find us is to type "Tiaras" or "Tractors" in Search!
    Hope to See y'all there soon!! 🚜👑🌄😊
  • mekabarnes24mekabarnes24 Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
    I just created a co opt called active players only. Looking for members who help others. Please join me in creating a active co opt. Cloning welcome if you don’t know how I will teach you. Come join me
  • Kathy026Kathy026 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    > @Alpine_Enigma said:
    > Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Co-op thread section
    >
    >
    > This thread is designed to help you recruit and find new FarmVille 2: County Escape Co-ops.
    > (Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread)
    >
    >
    > Posting Rules:
    >
    >
    > * Any post in violation of the Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct will be removed.
    > * Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
    > * Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
    > * When posting your Co-op, please provide a description of your Co-op (with screenshot if possible for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire so other players will be able to find it online.
    > * When looking for a new Co-op, please provide a description of what kind of Co-Op you're looking for or you can send a Private Message to someone who posted on this thread.
    >
    > Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! :*

I started a co-OP. I need help to get members.
    Farmvill Fun
    my name is Kathylynn
  • Kathy026Kathy026 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I started a co-OP I need members. I play daily and I play the boat race as well.
    The co-OP is called Farmville Fun
    my name is Kathylynn
  • BearBear Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I need fb2 friends. I couldn’t find a thread for just friends. Please add me as a friend. https://www.facebook.com/annjeanette.williams

This discussion has been closed.