Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Farmville 2: Country Escape Co-Op Thread April 2019

The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super ModeratorPosts: 137Super Moderator Moderator
edited August 15 in Neighbors / Co-ops

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Co-op thread section

This thread is designed to help you recruit and find new FarmVille 2: County Escape Co-ops.
(Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread)

Posting Rules:

• Any post in violation of the Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct will be removed.
  • Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
  • Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
  • When posting your Co-op, please provide a description of your Co-op (with screenshot if possible for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire so other players will be able to find it online.
  • When looking for a new Co-op, please provide a description of what kind of Co-Op you're looking for or you can send a Private Message to someone who posted on this thread.

Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! :*

Comments

• AngelzAngelz Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Please find a way to don’t let any players that have been kicked from a Coop to be able to get in in the same one!! Is really been frustrated! My friends and i hace a lot of experience of rally bad people they just change their profile picture and Nick Name that’s so simple to comes back and do whatever they want to!! Please I’m begging you give more options to Leeders that have been created a coop to play and have fun! This is a really disorganized to have FarmVille 2 country escape just like that way. Thanks
  • Lauren OakesLauren Oakes Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Brand new co-OP! We're looking for players that like playing farmville. Started with two seasoned, actually players that just enjoy the game. Trying to keep this a drama free zone. Just a place to have fun and do your minimum requirements. Keeps everyone on the same page. We enjoy friendly banter and a warm atmosphere. We can get down to business quickly. Come join if you know how to play or just want to learn. This is a happy place for people who play to win.
  • CarilyfeCarilyfe Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Brand new co op. Looking for members.

Co op name is Party ville.. Please join
  • CarilyfeCarilyfe Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Looking for members for co op.. We do boat race. Marie order board and lots more.
  • FarmerJenFarmerJen Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi I am level 67, play almost continuously, and I cannot find a coop. My name is Jennifer Senna I am on facebook. I would be helpful and contribute in any way I can. Anyone looking for new members can drop me a message. Every time I think I find a coop I search for it and can't find it. I give up because it's such a pain. I need a place!!!!

• SilkeSilke Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

@Angelz , I am the admin of our Coop and I give each member of our Coop a like after they joined. I recognize returning people by the like I once gave them.

• SilkeSilke Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

German-speaking Coop!

Wir sind eine Gruppe mit vielen netten, hilfsbereiten Leuten und freuen uns immer über nette, aktive Mitglieder. Wir machen zusammen Maries Bestelltafel, das Bootsrennen und helfen uns auch bei anderen Bestellungen und bei den Events.
    Wer mitmachen möchte, ist herzlich willkommen!

• gamerAnt1386gamerAnt1386 Posts: 1Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Not a Title, but a Star

Hi I'm level 11 looking for a co op to join I play all the time

• LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 68Registered User Captain Obvious

@FarmerJen said:
    Hi I am level 67, play almost continuously, and I cannot find a coop. My name is Jennifer Senna I am on facebook. I would be helpful and contribute in any way I can. Anyone looking for new members can drop me a message. Every time I think I find a coop I search for it and can't find it. I give up because it's such a pain. I need a place!!!!

Come join my co-op!! Everyone is welcome. The name is Midnight Crow. We are a new co-op. Look below for more details on where to find us!!

• LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 68Registered User Captain Obvious

Me and my Twinkie just made our first Co-Op! Come join us today!

We only have two requirements:
    1. Must help out the co-op when you can
    2. You must be at least level 15 to join

Don't have a Facebook? Or no Facebook photo? NO WORRIES! We don't require it. We are an English speaking Co-op. If you don't speak English, you can still join but you may feel left out!
    We are a friendly and welcoming Co-op! ALL WELCOME

Our Farmville info:
    Name: Midnight Crow
    Picture: Scarecrow
    Motto: Friendly Farmers beginners welcome must help out NO pic required
    Leaders: LilBsFarm and FigsTheCat

• Sueg20171Sueg20171 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    We are a brand new coop. We have experienced players. We started our own coop as our other was full with non players. We started last night and have 5 members so far. We chat, help each other out and play the races and complete Marie’s board. We welcome new players at level 11 and above. The leaders play daily. I have attached a screen shot of the leaders. We are ideally looking for daily players but if you can only play a few times a week that’s fine too. We look forward to seeing you 😊

Farm name: FV farming friends
  • DashDash Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Explain to me how in the first hour with only a 50% boost this p
    erson has more then 47000 points. Bull!! Fix it zynga!!

• DashDash Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am sick of playing fair while others obviously cheat. This is why people leave

• MichelleD_43MichelleD_43 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 10

Members Wanted....... Search for Michelle D.....Farmwork ...Level 35 and up Active players

Pic, Helping hand, Marie’s Board, Boat Race Required....Cloning unnecessary/not required/not mandatory

Chat Board used to get to know each other and basic chat, But not required

• HopsimlpHopsimlp Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Members wanted. Co-op name is Unicorn Farms. Level 14 and up.

• PamelaBPamelaB Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

We left our coop to start a drama free coop. We love to chat and we are laid back. We play for fun! If you can’t play every single day, we don’t care. We don’t clone and we don’t take coop locked items and expect others to do the same. We do have a good time and chit
    chat a lot. Come join in on the fun!

• TarneyTarney Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Ms. beautiful is the name of our co-op. We are looking for 5 players who love to play, do the Boat Race, the Co-op Board, and help each other. We help each other with events, the Mariner, and just, in general. Come hang out....we'd love to have you!

• autumn_carter0102autumn_carter0102 Posts: 1Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Not a Title, but a Star

Hello “Farm House” is the name of my co - op I’m new to this so i would really appreciate you guys joining & helping everyone out

• jollyfarmerjollyfarmer Posts: 1Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello farmers ! Just started my co op a week or so with my mom. The name is "Lighthouse" feel free to join.
  • JustyneJustyne Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi Farmers! Just started a new drama-free coop. We’re looking for fun farmers of all levels to play with. Called Ardingly Farms. Come on over and join us.

• lisap68lisap68 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Wir sind eine deutsche Gruppe Gartenoase und suchen noch Mitglieder. Wir helfen gern aber ihr müsst auch helfen

• IAMTHEVINEIAMTHEVINE Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

New coop looking for members. We are a English speaking, seasoned active group who loves Jesus and don’t like drama. We help each other! Come join us! HE IS THE VINE

• Earthfarmer2019Earthfarmer2019 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hey, looking for team members. People that like to play and interact with others. Have Marie board at max tier and boat race on sailor 2. No demands just people that like to play. Earth farmer`s the name and green tractor the icon..

• Clareb001Clareb001 Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

Hi, I have started a new co-op and am looking for new members, to fill it. If you are looking for an active group, wth zero drama, then come and join me.

The name of the group is GreenThumbs, drop in and say hi!

• Debra1_1Debra1_1 Posts: 20Registered User Delightful Duckling
    Co-op Name: Nightfall Farms 

Use the word (Nightfall) to search for it.
    There is more than one co-op with that name.

Symbol: GOAT

Motto: Nightfall Help me build a co-op from the ground up!

We have room for 4 active players!

Minimum level: 25

Looking for Active friendly players!

We have an awesome group of members. Please join us today!! We'll be waiting on you! ☺

*No picture or FB required.
  • DigoGamer2DigoGamer2 Posts: 41Registered User Grasshopper
    New Co-Op...need farmers.. please join me at: Tractors & Tiaras
    my farm name is DiGofarm!
    All levels Welcome! See you soon! 🚜👑🌄🤗❤️
This discussion has been closed.