Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Reset Data Button!

musicalwinxmusicalwinx Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

As my mother and I both have tried to do, and I'm sure many others, it is nearly impossible to reset the game data! The game does really good job of keeping the game data that when you want to get rid of it, it's a long drawn-out process of trial and error.

You may be wondering why we'd want to reset the game data at all. Well, for us it was because we ended up leaving the game for a while, 2-3 years, in fact! When we finally decided we wanted to start playing it again, we forgot HOW to play it! Getting started again at a high level can be very difficult to get the hang of, and it'd be a lot easier just to start over completely!

With a Reset Game Data button, it would make the difficult, drawn-out process a lot shorter, and a lot less irritating, so we can get straight to playing our favorite game again!

Comments