Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Looking for People to Join

LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

Hello everyone,
I opened up a co-op a few weeks ago and no one has responded to the previous discussion I posted so I am making a new one. The name of the co-op is Honey Fields. It has the triangle with the big tractor on the front!
Everyone is welcome, no photo required and you don't have to constantly be active. I just have two rules: be nice and no stealing. So please stop by and join!!

Comments

• AliceD1AliceD1 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi all! Just started our own coop and am looking for new members to join! Garden of Eden! Come have fun!

• WokeBaconWokeBacon Posts: 1Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Not a Title, but a Star

@LilBsFarm said:
    Hello everyone,
    I opened up a co-op a few weeks ago and no one has responded to the previous discussion I posted so I am making a new one. The name of the co-op is Honey Fields. It has the triangle with the big tractor on the front!
    Everyone is welcome, no photo required and you don't have to constantly be active. I just have two rules: be nice and no stealing. So please stop by and join!!

Hi LilBsFarm,
    I'll look you up. I asked to join a few other co-ops and none have responded. I'm new to FV, but have played another game for 3 years. I'm a good neighbor. :)

• LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

@WokeBacon said:

@LilBsFarm said:
    Hello everyone,

Hi LilBsFarm,
    I'll look you up. I asked to join a few other co-ops and none have responded. I'm new to FV, but have played another game for 3 years. I'm a good neighbor. :)

Hey WokeBacon, I actually dismembered my co-op because no one was joining and I have now joined a co-op that's great! I would invite you but it's all full. Thank you for considering joining my co-op though :smile: it means a lot

• Crystal1027Crystal1027 Posts: 20Registered User Delightful Duckling
    @WokeBacon I looked up your coop and it didn’t show up. Anyone else have this problem?

@Crystal1027 said:
    @WokeBacon I looked up your coop and it didn’t show up. Anyone else have this problem?

@Crystal1027 As I mentioned above I dismembered the co-op. It no longer exists.

• abbsabbs Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been trying to join a co op for nearly 2 weeks now and no one has responded? I also searched for Honey Fields and Garden of Eden but cannot find them? please cann someone tell me what i am doing wrong? thanks

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,621Super Moderator Moderator

@abbs said:
    I have been trying to join a co op for nearly 2 weeks now and no one has responded? I also searched for Honey Fields and Garden of Eden but cannot find them? please cann someone tell me what i am doing wrong? thanks

We appreciate your report, @abbs. Both of the issues that you've mentioned are currently being fixed by our developers. Please check the Hot Topics section for the latest updates. Thank you for your patience.

edited February 13

Like I have said already multiple times on this post. I DELETED HONEY FIELDS IT DOES NOT EXIST ANY LONGER. Please quit commenting about how you can't find it and actually READ ALL OF THE COMMENTS

• PhoenixFarmPhoenixFarm Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello! If anyone needs a Co-Op to join please search for FarOutFarms. Come join the fun!

• mariahstmariahst Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin
    Hey guys! If you’re still looking for a co-op, please join Mariah and friends
  • urangel327urangel327 Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited February 22
    Hello everyone come join Flying Ducks. We clone and if you don't know how we can teach you. looking for pretty active members that play atleast once a day. We help each other with Maria orders and boat race. No drama no stealing and we ask that you connect to Facebook to have a pic and name. That's so if someone does steal we know who it is. Were a very laid back co op it's been hard funding the right members to join us. Flying Ducks English

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file