Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Kicked out of the Co-op/Boat Race

SystemSystem Posts: 266Registered User Administrator
edited January 10 in Android Bugs & Issues
This discussion was created from comments split from: Boat Races Bug - Coming Soon.

Comments

• GhisGhis Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

The last bootrace, 30 minutes before the end of the race, I was throw out the game and now I lost everthing of the race. We ended first tot the 4th of 5th time and I have no rewards

• ShespookShespook Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 151Registered User Saint Spontaneous
    edited January 9

I was top contributor in my co op boat race when minutes before race ended I found myself booted out it said to come back next week I got no rewards and I lost my cadet tulio and my sailor! My co op dropped from sailboat 3 to sailboat 2 everyone else has the cadet and the sailor.Zynga told me my co op didn’t make the league for the cadet or the sailor. Of course I know I should still have. I give up zynga has screwed me for the last time,I downloaded Hay Day and I’m loving it.I also provided screenshots but support is of no help.I’m on to greener pastures.I’m just fed up with all the bugs and problems zynga has.