Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

First place in boat race and got no rewards. I’ve provided screenshots and no help from Zynga

SpaniardGirlSpaniardGirl Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Zynga’s customer service is beyond terrible. Last night my co-op came in first in the boat race. It gave me no prizes whatsoever. MY CO-op has been winning the boat race 6 weeks in a row. Now, not only did I not get Sailor Tulio like everyone in my co-op, but they have also taken the sailor away from me with a message statthat my co-op must win for the sailor to come back. Zynga’s usual and only response is that they are investigating the problem and that they thank me for playing. What the heck is so difficult to fix. I have provided multiple screenshots and they do nothing as always. I was second in completing all boat race tasks and I got screwed again. You have my player ID and I have proof with the screenshots. Please fix this.

Comments