Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Need more Quartz

twinkie303twinkie303 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi there it's been a while since I've seen anything come through on email. I hope this is still a service for all of us diehard players. I have a gripe though, with all the events we have going on it seams like we need so many quartz to make the items needed. We only have one way to get them threw the mine. Isn't there another way to produce quartz? All my Co Op members constantly complain about not having enough quartz. Please can we find a way to do this ASAP!

Comments

• Coolcruiser49Coolcruiser49 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 64Registered User Captain Obvious

Yeah it used to be called cloning, but good ole zynga found a way to put a stop to that thus making this game no longer fun.

• haberpthhaberpth Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Searching the bay can sometimes get you several quartz
  • Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,758Super Moderator Moderator

@twinkie303 said:
    Hi there it's been a while since I've seen anything come through on email. I hope this is still a service for all of us diehard players. I have a gripe though, with all the events we have going on it seams like we need so many quartz to make the items needed. We only have one way to get them threw the mine. Isn't there another way to produce quartz? All my Co Op members constantly complain about not having enough quartz. Please can we find a way to do this ASAP!

@Coolcruiser49 said:
    Yeah it used to be called cloning, but good ole zynga found a way to put a stop to that thus making this game no longer fun.

@haberpth said:
    Searching the bay can sometimes get you several quartz

We've noted your sentiments and requests, Farmers. We'll make sure to send this over to the team and hopefully make new ways of collecting more Quartz in the game. Have a good one, guys! :smile:

• Mary1kMary1k Posts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie
    > @haberpth said:
    > Searching the bay can sometimes get you several quartz

I've looked all over my farm and can't find the Bay. Will you please call it the name it's referred to on Country Escape so we aren't confused by names you give each area's? It would be greatly appreciated. It still doesn't help cause the barn doesn't hold enough items to be able to store enough to stock pile any way. It's really not balanced between all of the games. I play Farmville Tropic Escape and the barn gets expanded 40 spaces to Country Escapes 10 and it's the same exact developer.
  • Clareb001Clareb001 Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

@Mary1k said:
    > @haberpth said:
    > Searching the bay can sometimes get you several quartz

I've looked all over my farm and can't find the Bay. Will you please call it the name it's referred to on Country Escape so we aren't confused by names you give each area's? It would be greatly appreciated. It still doesn't help cause the barn doesn't hold enough items to be able to store enough to stock pile any way. It's really not balanced between all of the games. I play Farmville Tropic Escape and the barn gets expanded 40 spaces to Country Escapes 10 and it's the same exact developer.

The bay is that large body of water which has a lighthouse in the middle of it. You play the Treasure Hunt game there and sometimes you can win quartz. :)

• Mary1kMary1k Posts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie
    Haberpth, thank you that helped allot. With Sophia's tasting table and Marie's order board the mine can't keep up with the demand we need for quartz.