Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Need more Quartz

twinkie303twinkie303 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi there it's been a while since I've seen anything come through on email. I hope this is still a service for all of us diehard players. I have a gripe though, with all the events we have going on it seams like we need so many quartz to make the items needed. We only have one way to get them threw the mine. Isn't there another way to produce quartz? All my Co Op members constantly complain about not having enough quartz. Please can we find a way to do this ASAP!

Comments

• Coolcruiser49Coolcruiser49 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 59Registered User This Space is Available

Yeah it used to be called cloning, but good ole zynga found a way to put a stop to that thus making this game no longer fun.

• haberpthhaberpth Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Searching the bay can sometimes get you several quartz
  • Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,619Super Moderator Moderator

@twinkie303 said:
    Hi there it's been a while since I've seen anything come through on email. I hope this is still a service for all of us diehard players. I have a gripe though, with all the events we have going on it seams like we need so many quartz to make the items needed. We only have one way to get them threw the mine. Isn't there another way to produce quartz? All my Co Op members constantly complain about not having enough quartz. Please can we find a way to do this ASAP!

@Coolcruiser49 said:
    Yeah it used to be called cloning, but good ole zynga found a way to put a stop to that thus making this game no longer fun.

@haberpth said:
    Searching the bay can sometimes get you several quartz

We've noted your sentiments and requests, Farmers. We'll make sure to send this over to the team and hopefully make new ways of collecting more Quartz in the game. Have a good one, guys! :smile: