Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

How to sync IOS device to farm on Android?

zebramosaiczebramosaic Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I want to play Country Escape on my IPad.
My farm is up to level 94 on an outdated Android phone.

I opened my farm using the Android with a known google account.
I installed Country Escape on the iPad. The Apple ID is for a different google account. I switched to the same google account as the Android phone, but the iPad Country Escape isn’t seeing it,

It seems that I need a different AppleID on the IPad, use the game center with this AppleID, and the email name for the AppleID should be the email that corresponds to the Android google name. If that’s true, then my question is how to set up my IPad so I can play with my old farm.

I have the player ids for both farms. What do I do? Help?
I deleted Facebook, btw, so that’s not an option.

Best Answers

Answers

• zebramosaiczebramosaic Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Thank you both for your replies. I’ll wait a little bit, then use Fbk. I miss my co-op. I’m glad I don’t need to create another Apple ID.

• robbos21robbos21 Loose Cannon Posts: 313Registered User Unstained Chieftain
    edited December 10

Ye just use FBK as thats best way to go and won't lose game as will put you back to where was once login again as long as game not keep refreshing every 30 seconds or so as it has been doing since march and once LVL 5 you will be able to login again, but one of mine played on Pc auto logged in to LVL 87 where IM at with that one.....