Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Unfair expectations!

GwenwynGwenwyn Posts: 11Registered User Pumpkin

The recent events have become unbearable, the leaderboard event isn't worth even attempting and I know many of my coop aren't even bothering with it.. The new reindeer tales asks for glitzen sweaters constantly, each sweater requires 2 jackets, that's 6 buttons, with only 2 tin from the mine every 2 hours and 3 sweaters needed across the board so you can continue, and often replaced by same requests, that doesn't include the time it takes to make the other items like jams/wines etc needed to go with it. These events are no longer fun, theres nothing on global since the cloning for 'most' of us was banned so our chances of completing are diminished. Also with multiple events running and small yields of event items its become a chore. New event sewing station only gives event items once every 2 to 3 visits.. why have you made this game so difficult to play Zynga. I understand the need for key sales but you've forgotten the little people that put in the hours, bring in new players and do their best to help and encourage new players to the coops.. Make the game fun again before we lose too many players or finally give in and leave too..

Comments

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,433Super Moderator Moderator

We appreciate your feedback about these types of events, @Gwenwyn. Rest assured your sentiments will be shared with our team for future improvements. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Bar34Bar34 Posts: 262Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

Many players receive 1 tin every 2 hours. Phase 5 reindeer event, a few players have 3 orders showing wanting 1 glass horse (8 quartz) and a teapot (2 quartz). 2 hours collects 2 quartz. 10 quartz =20 hours. No skipping orders. They are not going to be able to finish reindeer event. Not enough hours in the time alloted.

• BrianBrian Posts: 350Registered User The One Who Knows it All
    @Bar34 @Gwenwyn the bell tower expires on dec31st so don't waste your time trying to complete. I feel mislead as nowhere did it say all the hard work was going to disappear
  • Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,392Registered User Cream Corn Champion

Right now the Reindeer event wants 3 glass horses. No skipping. I have 1hr mine but still cant spare the quartz for this.
    When they make it this hard it's just off putting.

• quiltladyquiltlady Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I agree with the above players, you make the events so hard a person has to play 24/7 or spend a lot of money on keys. I play for pleasure and don’t want to spend money. I quit playing this game for awhile due to that frustration and may again.

• Bar34Bar34 Posts: 262Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

Finishing the reindeer event gives 5 bell charges. Then 400 more points crafting, selling, plowing, finding toys gives 2 bell charges. The bell is not unlimited uses. Have to continue event to earn more charges. Our coop has decided not to finish the event.

• Fiona KnotFiona Knot Pumpkin Posts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie

Just dont play Reindeer event beyond phase four, its ridiculous amts of quartz in particular, u get no coins for your items either n go broke quick. I lost both phases on last leaderboard due to 200% boosters being allowed in for 30 keys a pop now. Most of the events over the last few months have been even more work than before, and players have posted copiously about it even before. The fun has been wrung out of this game for sure with county fair gigantic boosters n cheats, ridiculous number of items for maries board n mariner, and forget events for the most part, doublw timber disappears and reverts back to single timber time and support thinks we dont know the game when you contact re: issues. Its really a shame, we lost most of our original players due to frustrations.

• synbarsynbar Black Sheep of ze Internet Posts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie

And even if you manage to finish, I suspect there will be some little unmentioned caveat that will make the Bell Tower worthless, like the butler, etc. that were supposed to fetch items. The items came in such small numbers and highly priced, I only used the helpers a few times, and some of those I didn't even bother to buy them!

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 853Registered User Grand Poohbah
    Yep I feel the same way ... when I first started the reindeer event, it was interesting, different and fun.... got to phase 5 and the fun was sucked right out of the game.
    I personally may a choice to stop playing that event, which I never do, and decided I would much rather have the 30 day temporary helper instead, so I’m doing the new event instead.
    Happy farming everyone.... let’s hope the new water expansion is not a disappointment too!!
    :)
    @Alpine Enigma @The Sun Summoner @Knows Wheat
    Please see the above messages, might want to take to the team!
    Thanks!!
  • Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,392Registered User Cream Corn Champion

I'm giving up the Reindeer event. I made one glass horse, filled one of the 3 orders asking for them. Managed another order that only needed 3 quartz & now I'm back to needing 3 horses again.
    I have the 1 hr mine but still cant keep up. It's too much work & from what I've read above, the bell isn't worth having either.
    The Christmas event of a couple of years ago was much more fun. This is just disheartening.

@Rambling Rose oh I know phase 5 was such a disappointment that i made a personal decision that I don’t need that bell, I also have a feeling that those that continue to finish are going to be extremely disappointed with it.
  • firefighterfanfirefighterfan Posts: 385Registered User Social Snowflake
    That is crazy im not even on last phase yet. Im working glass horse n empty bottles n jars but asking for too many quartz n tins im barely able to finish it it would been great if gotten 30 days of it but by time im finish prob be like 10 days but i wont be on few days to spend time with family 7 days not worth losing more tins n quartz
  • sunset_esunset_e Posts: 50Registered User This Space is Available

Well, at least you all have the reindeer event. There are some of us who still don´t...