Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Farmville 2: Country Escape Co-Op Thread November 2018

The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super ModeratorPosts: 88Super Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Co-op thread section

This thread is designed to help you recruit and find new FarmVille 2: County Escape Co-ops.
(Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread)

Posting Rules:

• Any post in violation of the Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct will be removed.
  • Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
  • Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
  • When posting your Co-op, please provide a description of your Co-op (with screenshot if possible for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire so other players will be able to find it online.
  • When looking for a new Co-op, please provide a description of what kind of Co-Op you're looking for or you can send a Private Message to someone who posted on this thread.

Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! :*

Comments

• Debra1_1Debra1_1 Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited November 2
    I'm going to try this one last time and then I give up. 😅

Co-op Name: Nightfall Farms

Use the word (Nightfall) to search for it. There is more than one co-op with that name.

Symbol: GOAT

Motto: Nightfall Help me build a co-op from the ground up!

I play a lot and I would like to play and chat with friendly helpful people. The level you're on doesn't matter and the only so called rule is to be nice and have fun.

Come join me if you're interested in building a co-op and hopefully making friends.

Thanks in advance!
  • Alexandra_004Alexandra_004 Posts: 35Registered User Learning the Ropes
    > @Debra1_1 said:
    > I'm going to try this one last time and then I give up. 😅
    >
    > Co-op Name: Nightfall Farms
    >
    > Use the word (Nightfall) to search for it. There is more than one co-op with that name.
    >
    > Symbol: GOAT
    >
    > Motto: Nightfall Help me build a co-op from the ground up!
    >
    > I play a lot and I would like to play and chat with friendly helpful people. The level you're on doesn't matter and the only so called rule is to be nice and have fun.
    >
    > Come join me if you're interested in building a co-op and hopefully making friends.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

HI Debra it takes time to get ppl to see co op ads here just gotta keep working it every month good luck ☺️
  • MonaRWMonaRW Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon

Anyone can join my coop. No one but me so far. Tazcat's Funhouse.

Maybe some of these small co ops should merge together (just a thought) if u got 5 members your not doing much in hlping each other
    MERGE! MERGE! MY FELLOW FARMERS
  • PraditiPraditi Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    > @MonaRW said:
    > Anyone can join my coop. No one but me so far. Tazcat's Funhouse.

I would like to join you ... Does l can be a LEADER .... Because l can help everyone on events ... And also because of 1st joiner ... 😘
  • RilynRilyn Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    We are looking for active players / boaters to join our coop. We earn Marie each week for our coop and always make the top 3 for the boat races but want to get to 1st. We share, and help each other, and are a great coop. ASDF or ask me for an invite.
  • CasidyLynCasidyLyn Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I have been trying to join a Co op for a week now and every selection says CO OP FULL. I had to restart my game from level 1 but am a daily player and super nice lol. Can someone please let me join their group or point me in the right direction to fix this? Thanks!!
    > @CasidyLyn said:
    > I have been trying to join a Co op for a week now and every selection says CO OP FULL. I had to restart my game from level 1 but am a daily player and super nice lol. Can someone please let me join their group or point me in the right direction to fix this? Thanks!!

Come join us family of Farmers send me a message
    > @CasidyLyn said:
    > I have been trying to join a Co op for a week now and every selection says CO OP FULL. I had to restart my game from level 1 but am a daily player and super nice lol. Can someone please let me join their group or point me in the right direction to fix this? Thanks!!
    Family of Farmers is always looking to add more members friendly & hlpful co op
  • Elaine_SElaine_S Posts: 15Registered User Muffin

We are looking to add a few active players to our active and interactive coop! We are all helpful, all friendly, and all work together! We always meet our goal on Marie’s Order Board and always place in the boat races to get the helper. In fact, we are currently in the Motorboat III League and next week will enter the Yacht League! So, if you are an active player, in the North American time zone, and level 33 or higher, please contact me by sending me a private message on FACEBOOK @ Elaine DS (picture with yellow flowers).

• gabbygardnergabbygardner Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Family of Farmers is looking to add more active members to our wonderful co op. We're a hlpful & chatty co op we reach our co op goals for board & boat races every week & Always hlp each other finish events
    Must have a profile Pic & lvl 40 up
    If Intrested u can find me (cherry Chica) on fb SEND MESSAGE w the REQUEST!!
  • KikaKika Posts: 12Registered User Pumpkin

We are a fun Brazilian coop with lots of interaction and help. Come join us at FamilyFarm741

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 804Registered User Forum Meister
    @CasidyLyn you will probably have to play to level 11 before you can see coop’s available for you to join
    We have a great coop search - Homegrown Farmers (cowboy hat emblem) if you wanna join us!
    :)
  • bt1995bt1995 Posts: 1Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi everyone! I started a new coop

Name: cloner’s hills

Everyone is welcome! Seeking active cloners to complete tasks and events quicker!

Come join me!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file