Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Need cool people for co-op

mercedeswhatmercedeswhat Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited November 2018 in Neighbors / Co-ops
I'm tired of joining the recommended co-ops with people stealing, so I made my own. I'd prefer ages 18+ but if you can be mature then it won't be a problem. I'm a nice chick, just wanting a cool and fun co-op. If you want to join, the co-op name is Fresh Farmers. (:

Comments

• brattyrennoldsbrattyrennolds Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

how do you feel about people who are totaly nuts? I'm crazy as **** sometimes cause it makes the day go by faster and helps me forget how much pain i'm in and my daughter is just plain nuts. We're looking for a new co op

• Alexandra_004Alexandra_004 Posts: 56Registered User This Space is Available
    > @brattyrennolds said:
    > how do you feel about people who are totaly nuts? I'm crazy as **** sometimes cause it makes the day go by faster and helps me forget how much pain i'm in and my daughter is just plain nuts. We're looking for a new co op

Hey Bratty! U sound like my kind of people if u & ur daughter are still looking for a co op family of Farmers would love it if you would give us a try look me up on fb cherry Chica (send a message w the friend request) pls 😊

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file