Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Sunday Suggestions

HarryFarmerHarryFarmer Posts: 15Super Moderator Moderator

It’s #FarmVille2CountryEscape Suggestion Sunday!

Come share with us your ideas on how we can improve the game to better suit your farming needs If you have a great idea that you would like to share, please comment below:

Comments

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 804Registered User Forum Meister
    I hear from my coop and in the forum people really like speed seed!
    How about “unlimited speed seed Sunday”
    :)
  • paulaspaulas Posts: 98Registered User Chocolatier

I think it is safe to say no one enjoys the leader boards. My suggestion would be to run it for 5 days only. The top 5 would receive the upgraded animal. 6-10 would receive the plain animal. 11-30 would receive a collection of keys, nails,shovels, coins and timber depending on their place. I think its a win win for your players and yourselves. Keys will still be purchased and your players will be much happier. If you really wished to sweeten the deal those who place at 11-15 would receive an option of purchasing the plain animal for keys or take the prizes. I really feel like this would bring back the players who no longer participate in leader boards. Please end the stress and give everyone a fighting chance. One last suggestion would be to offer a coin/key purchase of the in game hands. Half coins half keys.

• ChatterboxChatterbox Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

For a long time I've wanted the Tool Shed to be more than just for Shovel making. It really should hold storage space for nails, locks, shovels and light bulbs. Imagine all the space it would free up in the barn?!?! Everyone I talk to agrees that this would be a super helpful thing to have. Then barn storage can be for other farm supplies and materials.