Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Maximum Limit - Barn: Feedback

SystemSystem Posts: 239Registered User Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Barn Limit capped at 940????.

Comments

• coljoycoljoy Posts: 24Registered User Delightful Duckling

I’ve just reached this same barn maximum....and I am not impressed with it. The whole point of working so hard at expanding the barn is so we can have better game play and with the ever increasing amount of events and supplies we need to keep increasing our barns. This barn expansion limit is not impressive especially considering the last few weeks of game play where we had boat racing, pup in boots event, Marie’s order board tasks and a VERY challenging pet hotel event all at the same time. SHEESH!

• darbuc22darbuc22 Posts: 15Registered User Muffin

Once again it seems that a non-player is running the show. Hence unhappy players trying to play. The barn limit versus the silo limit aren't in line with what can be purchased/made or purchased/grown. Also, it takes $3,000,000 for each piddly silo increase. And a tool shed for the shovels, nails and locks would be nice so they don't waste my barn space. This game used to be fun, now I almost dread getting on. Get it together Zynga.

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,430Super Moderator Moderator

We appreciate your feedback, @coljoy, and @darbuc22. We will relay your thoughts to the team about the Barn/Silo maximum capacity. Rest assured that all your opinions will be used for future game improvements. Thank you for your patience.

• konamousekonamouse Posts: 58Registered User This Space is Available

Once you reach barn and silo limit, these items are a waste of space.
    Please stop giving them out as rewards when you can't use them!!!

If they are going to continue then:
    1) can we put them into another storage unit instead of taking up space in the barn.
    2) how about those of us with max barn/silo be able to give/sell them to our coop members

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,430Super Moderator Moderator

@konamouse said:
    Once you reach barn and silo limit, these items are a waste of space.
    Please stop giving them out as rewards when you can't use them!!!

If they are going to continue then:
    1) can we put them into another storage unit instead of taking up space in the barn.
    2) how about those of us with max barn/silo be able to give/sell them to our coop members

We've noted your suggestions and feedback about the Barn/Silo, @konamouse. We'll make sure to forward this to the team for further improvements. Thank you for sharing!

• Coolcruiser49Coolcruiser49 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 56Registered User This Space is Available

I am really beginning to wonder who this Team that the moderators are always referring to is and if it really exists? I’ve been playing this game for the past 4-5 years and I’ve yet to see any suggestions become a reality.

• ChrissyFChrissyF Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I also have hit the limit, very annoying, I used to try hard to get my expansions, and actually spend money on them.
    Bad move from a business POV
    Other ideas I have thought of and subsequently seen others suggest
    1. A way to transfer as a gift to friends the 'un -saleable"items, padlocks, nails, shovels, stamps and sand dollars. It would be nice to be able to directly gift to a friend in need, especially since some of us have accumulated so many.
    I know it's not a good idea to make them able to be sold due to loopholes in co-op selling, but direct transfer would stop any counterfeiting.
    2. The idea of a disassembler, (recycler?) to break down items to their original components so we can use them for other items when needed