Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Help Animal Hotel

AconiteAconite Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
Everytime i attempt to collect something I've made for the animal hotel it's disappeared. I'm able to make it, but when i go to collect it from the work station it shows the little animation that shows it going into my barn and that's it. I can't use the item and when i check in my barn it's not there. What should I do?

Best Answer

• AconiteAconite Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
    Accepted Answer
    I feel really stupid and I apologize for taking time away from you guys. I wasnt making what i thought was making. I just looked at the orders and they are for things that werent what i thought they were. I am so sorry, i should have taken a closer look at the orders. Thank you for trying to help me, and now I'm going to crawl under a rock for a while. Because I feel that stupid.

Answers

• ErathellErathell Posts: 28Registered User Clueless Cookie

It is saved in the cloud. Go and check the pet with the order you made.

Thats a no go. All it did was bring the box confirming that i want to spend keys. I made the orders exactly. Its not just with one order. Its with all of them. I have attempted each order, some twice, and still nothing.
  • Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,621Super Moderator Moderator

@Aconite said:
    Everytime i attempt to collect something I've made for the animal hotel it's disappeared. I'm able to make it, but when i go to collect it from the work station it shows the little animation that shows it going into my barn and that's it. I can't use the item and when i check in my barn it's not there. What should I do?

@Erathell said:
    It is saved in the cloud. Go and check the pet with the order you made.

Hello, @Aconite! Once you're finished crafting goods, all of the completed Animal Hotel items will go straight to the order tab. Please see the screenshot below. Thank you!

We appreciate you helping out, @Erathell. :+1:

> @Alpine Enigma said:
    > @Aconite said:
    > Everytime i attempt to collect something I've made for the animal hotel it's disappeared. I'm able to make it, but when i go to collect it from the work station it shows the little animation that shows it going into my barn and that's it. I can't use the item and when i check in my barn it's not there. What should I do?
    >
    > @Erathell said:
    > It is saved in the cloud. Go and check the pet with the order you made.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello, @Aconite! Once you're finished crafting goods, all of the completed Animal Hotel items will go straight to the order tab. Please see the screenshot below. Thank you!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > We appreciate you helping out, @Erathell. :+1:

I know. What I'm saying is that after I've made the craft it doesnt show up there. At all. The only indication that I've made it is that the ingredients are gone. The order tab just shows the current orders with no indication that I've made the order.
  • ErathellErathell Posts: 28Registered User Clueless Cookie

I think it will only show up once a pet has ordered that particular item.

Im only making what the pets order.