Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Ahoy, me Hearties.. Phase I Drop Rate

DivyaDivya Posts: 25Registered User Delightful Duckling

Hi my friendly farmers,

Wowww... The phase one was really easy. I know that is why it is Phase I.

Phase I is to cook in stove top to get a chance of winning event items. It took me nearly 8 hours to complete the Phase one..

I have noticed that the drop rate is high when I crafted two items at a time in stovetop. I have got event item almost in all my attempts (except for one time) and with the proper use of boosts I have managed to complete the phase one early.

Note: Please start stocking your tins and quartz as I think like every event, this event will also need lots of tins and quartz to complete last phase. If you want to have the farm hand badly I suggest to concentrate on the event items rather concentrating on Marie/Mariner/Eddy/Boat Races. Rest can wait. Also time to time look out for event items in global market.

Tagged:

Comments