Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Farmville 2: Country Escape Add-Me Thread July 2018

The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 21 Moderator

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Add-Me/Finding Neighbors section!

This thread is designed to help you find new FarmVille 2: County Escape Neighbors!
Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread.

Posting Rules:
  • Any post in violation of the Rules of Conduct will be removed. A link to the Rules of Conduct can be found HERE.
  • Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
  • Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
  • When posting, please be sure to include your profile link, or people won't be able to add you! When on Facebook, look in the upper right-hand corner, and click on your name. This is your profile page, and the only way others can find you. Once there, you will need to copy the URL in the browser address bar. You can then paste that into your post here.
  • It is acceptable and encouraged for you to put your profile link in your forum signature. This way, every time you post on the Forums, you will be letting others know how to find you, and that you are currently accepting new Neighbors.

Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! We hope you find lots of Friends and Neighbors. Come back to visit us often!

Comments

• NeshobacountrygirlNeshobacountrygirl Registered User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

Level 60 daily player looking for neighbors to exchange daily speed seed with. Most of my neighbors have quit playing or don't send speed seed. Https://www.Facebook.com/countybarb87 Please send message that you are adding for country escape.

• AmyA2018AmyA2018 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Just created my own new Co-op if anyone is looking for a small group to help each other out. And no pressure to jump on daily!
    Search fresh start

• ChocolateLoversChocolateLovers Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Opened a new coop Chocolate Lovers, please join us

• LydiaMLydiaM Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hey! I started my own co-op. Looking to make new friends. I play daily. My co-op's name is Clones Gate. The symbol is a chicken. All levels accepted! My co-op is currently open. Feel free to add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/lydia.moll.7 , but let me know its for farmville. Thanks!! :)

• Mbg_4Mbg_4 Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Hi, there! Our Co op is looking for new members. We're a very active, lively group that plays daily. We work together, and we routinely meet Marie's goal, and everyone completes events. Our name is Helping Hands, and the icon is a windmill . Come join us!

• AbdrgnldyAbdrgnldy Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 11

Hello, I recently left my co-op as it seemed there wasn't anyone in there who were playing anymore. I'm looking for another co-op to join. I've sent out at least 5 requests to join co-ops, but am not getting any answers or approvals.

Just a bit of myself: I don't clone, I don't know how and don't really want to learn. I play honestly, I don't take from my co-op unless it is something I've asked for. I play daily and do try to do Marie's board to get my 20 items in. I don't chat a lot because of the fact that I am just not a talker. But I do help out with requests, whether its for helping hands or items (if I have them available to give or can make). I also mark any items for the co-op at the lowest amount possible, however, I don't care if you want to charge me more to sell to me. Also, sadly, I don't do well with people putting requirements on my play to be part of a co-op.

If I seem like a 'fit' for your co-op, then please send me a friend request on FB and an invite to join. Also, please send me a message stating you are friending me for FV2: CE Thanks!!!

https://www.facebook.com/LambChop964

Thank you for your time - Ana G :smile:

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 651 Dedicated Go Getter
    @Abdrgnldy you can join my coop.
    We are a friendly group, daily players, we all help one another and participate in all events.
    Search for Homegrown Farmers (cowboy emblem)
  • AbdrgnldyAbdrgnldy Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi Jenkey!

I finally was able to find your co-op (Zynga makes it so difficult sometimes). I just sent in a request to join.

Thank you!!
    Ana G

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 651 Dedicated Go Getter
    @Abdrgnldy your request came to my inbox and I accepted your request
    Welcome to the team!
    :)
  • Kimberly1975Kimberly1975 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi! I hope this is the right place to find neighbors. I am very happy with my co-op and staying put but I am looking to trade speed seed requests with neighbors. People seem to lose interest quickly. I am a daily player. Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.schleiger

• PhaserErPhaserEr Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    New coop designed so everyone can help one another. Level 11 and over. Active players (1-2 weeks). Spam and rudeness WILL be removed. The ‘Trader’s Union’ is here to help people when they need it!
  • Elaine_SElaine_S Registered User Posts: 14 Pumpkin

ARE YOU TIRED OF NOT GETTING A HELPING HAND? Do you wish someone would respond to you if you ask for something? Are you doing the farm orders all by yourself in your coop knowing you will never reach goal? If so, please consider joining our very friendly, fun, and helpful coop! We are still working to grow larger as we are able to find dedicated, active players who want to do more than just ask for items and disappear into the background!

If you think this is the coop for you, please message me. You don’t have to know how to clone, we will teach you! We have reached our coop goal every week since the Order Board was upgraded! Everyone participates and everyone gets the benefits of the timber and the free farmhand for an entire week!

We are hoping to find other active players that are in the United States time zones. Hope to hear from you soon! PM me and I can add you.

• JennaJJennaJ Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Hey all. A new friendly co op looking for fun and nice members. No pressure to be there all the time, just please don't steal.

• JennaJJennaJ Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

@JennaJ said:
    Hey all. A new friendly co op looking for fun and nice members. No pressure to be there all the time, just please don't steal.

We know how to clone ans can teach you should you wish, we are all above level 40 amd have been playing a long time and are active daily. We hope to welcome you soon x

• countrybarbcountrybarb Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin
    edited July 14

Currently looking for more friends to exchange speed seed with. I am a level 69 daily player. Please send me a Facebook message if you are sending a friend request. https://www.facebook.com/barblmcpherson

• CzeskyCzesky Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    > @JennaJ said:
    > @JennaJ said:
    > Hey all. A new friendly co op looking for fun and nice members. No pressure to be there all the time, just please don't steal.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > We know how to clone ans can teach you should you wish, we are all above level 40 amd have been playing a long time and are active daily. We hope to welcome you soon x

Hey can I join ? I am active player 15 lvl in 2 days, I am looking for helpful and active co op