Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Anyone having trouble collecting flaxseed?

katie_ga17katie_ga17 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
I understand completely about flaxseed being a rare item, like kelp and cream of tartar etc

I've been a busybody today and no matter how many times I collect from glade/prized animals/lake/mine I still havnt recieved even 1 flaxseed!
(Its been a little over 24 hours since getting my last flaxseed)

Ive tried changing farm hands using different groups of people etc.. I havn't had an issue with any of the other rare items (would usually recieve a rare item at least 1 in 3 goes - at most)

I actually bought keys to speed things up as I was getting a little annoyed.. I'm hoping somebody might have a suggestion or different method to try.

Or do you think it could be a bug or glitch and perhaps i should report it?

Best Answer

Answers

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,256Registered User Genius Genie

If I put in 8 animal hands in the mill, it's a guaranteed find for me for the last phase. You might even get a green circle with fewer animals. Can you check if you're getting from there? (I'm suggesting the mill, because I don't think there's a guaranteed find at any of the other places - at least not in the last phase)

Please note that the flaxseed might not show up in the received items when you collect. Check the barn before and after to confirm whether or not you've received.

I've noticed other places have started doing the same as the mill. That is, not showing event items on screen, but still popping in the barn.

If you can confirm you're not receiving even with the green circle, you should report to support.

As for my experience, I usually don't rotate hands, and get a small amount of event items each day. Never zero.

• Bar34Bar34 Posts: 286Registered User Unstained Chieftain

Open fb app then clear cache then reboot device.

• katie_ga17katie_ga17 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    > @Irraya said:
    > If I put in 8 animal hands in the mill, it's a guaranteed find for me for the last phase. You might even get a green circle with fewer animals. Can you check if you're getting from there? (I'm suggesting the mill, because I don't think there's a guaranteed find at any of the other places - at least not in the last phase)
    >
    >

I dont have a mill, only a windmill for creating flour, sugar etc.. do you need to be a certain level for this? I didn't know there was a mill lol!

In fairness the issue isnt as bad as the day i originally asked this question.. ive an abundance of clove and kelp though! Maybe every 2 or 3 tries and ill recieve a flaxseed so at least im getting them now!

@Bar34 I've tried that already, twice actually the day! Lol just incase! It didnt make any difference!
  • katie_ga17katie_ga17 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    @Irraya lol should have known! Ill be looking forward to lever 32 so!

Thanks for the help and replies! Appreciate it!