Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Double timber not being awarded

AMDoreAMDore Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited May 22 in iOS Bugs & Issues

a. I have reached double timber but I am not being awarded double amount.
b. There is no error message.
c. Screenshot included.
d. I have force closed app, updated up, restarted my device
e. iPad Air2 iOS 11.3

Comments

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 804Registered User Forum Meister
    @AMDore you have to do one more then it changes to double timber
  • LesleyRLesleyR Posts: 22Registered User Delightful Duckling

This is the reply I got from Zynga Support when I complained:

I suggest you to X out all current orders from the Board after receiving the Double Timber Bonus reward for it to take effect properly. Also, force close your game and make sure that you are online for the changes to take effect. Take note that when you received the double timber, the amount of timber shown on each item is already doubled. For example, if you have completed a blueberry jam, you will get 20 timbers since the double timber is active. If the double timber is not active you will only get 10 timbers for the blueberry jam

It doesn't work!!!

I have been making a list of how much timber I get for each item and the only one that has doubled is Fish Bowls.

I am also one of the people who seem to have to make large amounts of items to even get some timber. I see you only need to make 5 shrimp gumbo to get 14 timber, I have to make 15!

• LesleyRLesleyR Posts: 22Registered User Delightful Duckling

I have been making a list of how much timber I get for each item and the only one that has doubled is Fish Bowls. Scrub that, back down to 20 timber despite still supposed to be double timber.

• Bar34Bar34 Posts: 248Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

If you complete 1 order, the other orders timber doubles. Filling the blackberry custard order, the shrimp gumbo order will show 28 timber. I usually keep a crop order on the board to trigger double timber.

Not sure who clicked “disagree” on my above post, but it’s apparent that person doesn’t realize I know what I’m talking about because I do it every week, wanna disagee that’s fine but go ahead do one more order after reaching timber time and see it all double right before your eyes :)
    @AMDore
    @LesleyR
  • M1P4M1P4 This Space Is Available Posts: 310Registered User Unstained Chieftain
    edited June 5

I randomly keep getting either double or normal timber. No amount of cancelling or filling orders changes anything. I'm glad that it works for some, but it doesn't for everyone. Thus likely a disagree on your post Jenkey. Just as randomly I at times get absolutely no timber nor money when I fill an order.

@M1P4 sorry that happens to you, I have rarely had any problems since I started playing this game 3years ago .... I have figured out and learned some tricks of the trade, I understand nothings perfect, I just farm to relax, have fun and have made friends, that’s all that matters in my opinion ... enjoy :)
  • M1P4M1P4 This Space Is Available Posts: 310Registered User Unstained Chieftain
    edited June 6

I wasn't really complaining. No, I'm not a newbie either in case that's of any relevance to bring up. But that also is why I'm really not complaining. Bugs without fixes seem to be part of the game and there is nothing we can do about it. Sadly. Deal with them or don't play seem to be the only options. If I weren't a coop admin and worked my **** off for it and have some wonderful people in the coop, I would've quit a long time ago. I posted only to let those having a similar problem and for whom the tips suggested don't work know they are not the only ones.