Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Share with us your Co-Op experiences

Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super ModeratorPosts: 1,558Super Moderator Moderator

Farming is more fun with friends in an active Co-Op on #FarmVille2CountryEscape
Share with us your Co-Op experiences, challenges, and tips on how to overcome it.

We'd love to hear from you so, comment below. :wink:

Comments

• MsBabeghirlMsBabeghirl Posts: 30Registered User Forum Traveller
    Need more active Co op players..
    Search for 7125 Great friends... Thanks
    Most of our players are having personal issues so they are not playing.
  • firefighterfanfirefighterfan Posts: 352Registered User The One Who Knows it All

my co-op gone quiet lately not sure if they are on when im not but i hate to let them go n get some new ones that want help out with events n other things. ours just not showing up not sure why. I know 1 she is maxed out on everything guess if they expand barn silo n land she be back on again. i know some delete them from our co-op but most of the time im delete them. Esp we had one player had like full farm all gold extras silos machines all land bought n it was strange that they were level 1 i forgot to send to zynga but i deleted it. besides never on or maybe comes on n buys out co-op things without saying a word.