Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Help, items stuck for sale!

sweetblueerin2sweetblueerin2 Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums

Hi, I’m wondering if anyone knows how to remove items posted for sale. I had joined an open co-op, posted these items as exclusive co-op items, and then I was removed from the co-op about 5 minutes later. Very rude! I wish if that those type of individuals would lock their group if they would like to be exclusive. Maybe I’m just naive to the process. Oh well I primarily want my items back, is there a way? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,381Registered User Cream Corn Champion

@sweetblueerin2 unfortunately you cannot remove items once they are posted for sale.

Items that are not sold will be bought by the game, usually after 24 hours.

Regarding the coop, I sometimes open my, usually locked, coop to get new members as it's hard to get them any other way. I expect people to introduce themselves in co-op chat when they arrive. I post this in chat but if they don't look and respond I kick them out after about 10 minutes. I also kick out anyone without a picture.