Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Unable to advance to next tier

StefenMStefenM Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Good morning everybody our coop reached the max requirements for the tier but unable to advance, we are still on tier 1 as you can see in the photo. Tier 1 is 50, max tier is 600, our coop points is at 900+

1) Ipad Air 2
2) IOS 11.2.6
3) Farm name is: farmtastic18,

Comments

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 797Registered User Aged to Perfection
    @StefenM that’s because theres still 4 days left of this board
    Marie’s board restarts every Thursday
  • StefenMStefenM Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Yes i know but we are only in tier 1,were suppose to be in the max tier now,and it doesnt give me 60 handshakes no matter how i fill Maries board

@StefenM im sorry i guess I still don’t understand what ur referring to, like i stated Marie’s board restarts once a week, so regardless of how many points the co-op makes you still don’t move up a tier until it restarts. So by the looks of ur co-op board Thursday you guys will be in tier 2 ..... hope this helps unless I’m still totally not understanding you
    @StefenM oh and wow I meant to mention Marie board is very generous in the payout for each item in coin, xp and timber for very little quantity being asked for each item, plus ive never seen a board that every item was only a quantity of 2 especially for someone at your level ..... wish my board was like that :)
  • StefenMStefenM Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Yes,marie is very generous,im just concerned bec 1 this is the 1st wk of our group thats why it started to 50 only but in my previous group tier goes up along the way as days go which supposedly says that were done with our goal,secondly were not included in the boat race,it just says im offline but obviously im online,i just want to assure my (new) group bec theyre asking why

@StefenM in my co-op we advance to next tier weekly not the day we reach goal
    Also, we do not have boat race yet either, not sure how much longer the rollout will take, but I don’t mind waiting until the bugs are worked out, haven’t read good things about it lately