Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

No photo/Picture on co-op members

m0msem0mse PumpkinFacebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Why dont we se photo of co-op members and why do pictures disappear from some of the members?

Comments

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,664 Moderator

We appreciate your report about being unable to see the Facebook profile images of your Co-Op members, @m0mse. Please try these workarounds (iOS, Android) that may help with your concern. Let us know how it went. Thanks!

• firefighterfanfirefighterfan Registered User Posts: 379 Social Snowflake

On my co-op i got lots w no pics i dont even know who im chatting with i dont care what u look like but be nice to see who chatting with i see dogs or faceless pics they made fun of me when i go faceless cuz fb acting out im ff but that not my problems my chat n videos dont work n cheaters n hackers finished the event in 2 days zynga should take their temp helper away for that

• ccindy3ccindy3 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Is it true that you can't add a pic if you don't use FB? Trying to control stealing from people without pics. Who do you kick out if you can't see their pic?
  • firefighterfanfirefighterfan Registered User Posts: 379 Social Snowflake
    Yea esp hard to know who steals things unless they say sorry n put it back up. Most of the ppl i chat still dont put there pic up even they have fb. Like 7 ppl with pic r not even the person either kids or animals i know 3 cuz they r my friends on fb.
  • nosmonosmo Registered User Posts: 15 Muffin

I have the same issue in my co-op. We used to insist on a picture but two long-term members who sign in through some gaming thing rather than facebook said they cannot find a way to include a picture. Simply asking faceless people to add a picture usually works if they plan on staying in the co-op. None of this matters if Zynga cannot ensure that folks pictures ALWAYS show though; there's no easy way to identify who is stealing in that case. Sadly it all comes back to Zynga, I guess :(

• PigSooiieePigSooiiee Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    We have the same problem with this people who have no pic stealing. Once they start that, we boot them when we figure out the culprit. Some have said they don't go through Facebook and ask how to add a pic. Some have their names in different colors which I am unable to do. Everyone ought to be required to have a pic when joining the game.
  • greenEyedGirlgreenEyedGirl Registered User Posts: 27 Clueless Cookie

This doesn't answer all the comments above, but for the coop members that do have pics, and whose pics seem to go away during game play, that is usually caused (I'm told) due to system resources. The game is a memory hog on your device, so the game will "lose" the pics when the cache gets full or something. After restarting you'll see all the pics again. Sorry if the technical info wasn't correct, but that's how it was explained to me and the restarting does help to "refresh" the pics for the coop.