Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

KNOWN ISSUE : Game Freezing/Offline When Accessing the Boat Race Feature

JenbhauserJenbhauser Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
edited April 2 in Android Bugs & Issues
Boat races icon says that I am offline, but I am not. When I tap on the boat races the boat pulls up, people get off the boat and the yellow arrow flashes. Then, when I tap on it, the whole game freezes. I have logged off, logged on and even reinstalled the game. No luck. Please advise. Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• lenkerin5964lenkerin5964 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Bei mir ist es das selbe. Es wird "offline" angezeigt, obwohl ich online bin. Ausserdem verliere ich dadurch Bestellungen /Aufgaben.
  • DebbieUnwin1979DebbieUnwin1979 Registered User Posts: 12 Pumpkin

Hello, I am having the same problem. Boat sails up, guys gets out and then the game freezes after the fireworks display. Is this game element operational already or is it still coming?

• MarlaMarla Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have the boathouse but when I try to play it says I need to be online?? the rest of my group doesnt even have the boathouse. So why do I have it & no one else does & why doesnt it work???

• SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 202 Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Accumulating Free Items.
  • ailenefarmville2ailenefarmville2 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello..please help! My game freezes, and there's a yellow arrow near Marie's board, when it showed up I can no longer do anything on the game. Please note I am using SAMSUNG NOTE 5...kindly help!
  • PiranhaPiranha Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

never had any boat race. why?

• firefighterfanfirefighterfan Registered User Posts: 374 Social Snowflake

I have the boat race but at the moment it down. They had to many bugs in it. Also some of my co-op members say that they work on the item n 2 hours later it ends. so it no use also it had really high numbers to get things done most of them are quartz n tin items. it say u have 20 hours to finish it n then race is over. so happy it not working at mo to many things to do any way wish they put back pikes at least i can get more to level up faster

• firefighterfanfirefighterfan Registered User Posts: 374 Social Snowflake
    Got boat race back but really not happy it still doing the same thing. Making 350 shrimp for credit who really wants to see 350 shrimp or even do glades 50 times i dont do glades much i did few the worse part it sits in ur barn after u do it also u cant buy from global or even ur co-op. U need to sell soon u get credit u made it or it hold up in ur barn. The race ends in 6 days so i log off do other things come back after 8 hrs hard work the race is over. The items gives u time to collect but no sense cuz race is over after 1 day. The good part get prizes after race but no bonus. Even my co-op having same problems. They need to go back n fix ot again esp if u log off it shouldnt end the race the same day it started. I got trouble shooting for it. Why is this race u need to save game b4 u log off but other things dont do that. This time we were winning n lost either they need to change the amount n keep race going when u log off and it buys things instead of us selling to global cuz they cant use it for the race n it sits in barn.
  • ladymavric40ladymavric40 Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    My co-op hasnt even got the boat races. Y is that, too many bugs