Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Leaderboard?!

kayvegekayvege PumpkinPosts: 326Registered User The One Who Knows it All
Ok I'm having a moan. I never do well in these events so never get a permanent hand. U know what's coming next right? So I don't have those hands which help better in the next event, so I still don't get a permanent hand... :( !!! Sigh

Best Answer

Answers

• firefighterfanfirefighterfan Posts: 385Registered User Social Snowflake

Yea it hard to het permanent helping hand i have that problem cuz everytime i het cut off or rebooted i lose event points n place wish they did it different like before when they let everyone win permanent helping hand i sometimes win but lately it only reg one the upgraded one i havent got in long time either the bugs or cheaters when the event going on by time u tell them about it it never fixed till event is over n by that time u lose the permanent helper hope u get this one im trying hard with 6 bugs on my game

• kayvegekayvege Pumpkin Posts: 326Registered User The One Who Knows it All
    @firefighterfan it's a shame isn't it - it could b a more fun game of out were fairer
  • JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 858Registered User Grand Poohbah
    @kayvege I’m sorry you have a rough time winning in leaderboard, how does the rest of your coop do in the race? In my coop 2 members didn’t get the dog and 3 of us did so the 3 of us are helping the other 2 get the dog this round, which they will get, so far they are both in 1st
    @kayvege yea i know. Sorry late reply im not getting emails till now my boat race not working at mo guess working out the bugs on the game esp it ends after 3 hrs. Well 2 weeks in a row cheaters won. I didnt get email from them
  • JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 858Registered User Grand Poohbah
    @firefighterfan my coop doesn’t have boat races yet, which thats fine by me i’d rather wait to get it once the bugs n issues are worked out :)
    @jenkey im glad boat race not working cuz insane it ask for things while making it n then get booted off come back n race was over or it didnt get credit for it. So glad it not working too one less to do but chef went to maries order board 2 times
    @firefighterfan @Jenkey well... the closest I've ever come on these is 6th - so near, yet so far. And that's throwing everything at it including time. Some keys & a pin are nowhere near a good enough compensation for just missing the permanent hand. At least a 30 day hand might soften the blow, for the next level at least.
    Indeed, instead of being fun the game is becoming way to stressful

@kayvege the power pins r great esp half the time in mills mines or even pond n pier. I know walter not worth it to u but if u work hard to be 1st place u might get the diamond bell n u hit the bell after u put ppl in mine n other places it will give u ? On the places u put ur helpers in except prize animals. For me i missed the 30 day helper. Only cuz im not on every day to get it. I don't use keys for county fair but if the score is good i really work hard if see cheaters i dont used coins not even bother work hard.i do report the cheaters but nothing happens to them

@firefighterfan Yes, I need to remember power pins, they do help. In the country fair I've been 3rd the past two weeks, now back demoted. It's the same pattern every time for me :( I've given up on part two of leader board. Started in 25th place!

@kayvege Yea me to 2 times in row i won but 2nd n 3rd place most of the time i dont do it when it too many ppl that have to many points i save my coins till the next round at the moment i need to save it to buy the land i just able to buy with coins but since the event n county fair was using most of my coins i need to save up i do need more space esp i like my animals a bit apart lol

• HABHAB Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Having issue with the State Fair cart not going to the fair. says get rewards, I click, nothing happens! plus, there is no way to X out so I have to reload the game but a few minutes later same thing happens: says go to state fair, I click on get rewards, nothing happens, cant close that window, must reload ! so naturally, I lose on the rewards, and my position on the Leaderboard....Any suggestions or solutions will be appreciated Pls help me ....