Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

New crops/recipes

MommamonkeyMommamonkey Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I would love to see some new crops and recipes added to the game, not for events, but permanent ones!

Comments

• CC_2014CC_2014 Posts: 23Registered User Delightful Duckling

I agree with this!! That is the only thing I miss about the Farmville 2 is the amount of different crops.I am glad we don't have to worry about the wilting any more as many people can't play every day so it is a waste of money to plant crops in Farmville 2. I love that in CE there isn't any wilting!!!!

I would love to see things like the egg plants and radishes and flowers even! maybe flowers can be used to hide gifts for our neighbors :) Something along the lines of we buy the plot (same as the veggies and fruits we have now) and when we harvest them we can send a bouquet to friends and when they accept them they receive a quartz, or speed seed, or gloves. Kind of like when we send a helping hand they send us a random gift back. I think that visiting them and using 5 seed a day and also being able to send 5 bouquets a day would be a nice feature and would give us another crop at the same time :)

• fournier02fournier02 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Need new recipe like apple butter jam Strawberry Shortcake Strawberry ice cream peach cobbler strawberry rhubarb pie chicken and dumplings anyting that's different than what you have what you have is way old and it needs new uplift to the game new crops as well berry bushes herb garden something anything