Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Pepper The Dog

wivziephicwivziephic Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
So i saved up and spent 150 keys on pepper the dog after working everyday to collect enough. I thought Pepper the dog was a PERMINENT farmhand because it did not say she would leave at the end of the event or that she would only stay for a limited time like on normal temporary event farmhands. I thought she was just a limited edition christmas farmhand like daze ablaze. I just found out today that she is temporary and leaves in 4 days. Is there anyway i can refund my keys and have her taken off my farm? I wouldn’t have bought her if i knew she was temporary, she didn’t have any information on the store page that said she would only be on my farm for a couple of days. I would rather save for a perminent farmhand instead.
Tagged:

Comments