Christmas Stories update

MsBabeghirlMsBabeghirl Posts: 16Registered User Muffin
Why is it so hard to get event items for the Christmas Story after my update? Since my update, I use all farm hands and still nothing.

Comments

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 219Registered User Cupcake Princess
    I agree I have to use just animals and may not get glue on last page of last book
  • IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,059Registered User Pet Queen
    edited December 5

Yes, drop rate is very low, but there's a lot of time to finish. I did not get any event item from the glade for over a day, and then I was getting a drop each time.

Also, if you finish the stories, you don't find any more event items, so you may want to ask your co.op mates to hold off finishing to help out other members. Unfortunately this means that we'll be seeing less event items on global.

• OmaNorma15OmaNorma15 Posts: 38Registered User Learning the Ropes

I was doing fine until the latest update now using all animals but still not getting cranberries. I know I've plenty of time but it seems strange it just happened after the update.

What do you need to find in the last phase?

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 219Registered User Cupcake Princess
    @OmaNorma15 - Holiday story the last page of last book is plastic and glue. Plastic is from the ship glue everywhere else!
  • DianaRDianaR Posts: 33Registered User Forum Traveller

With less than 15 days on both the season of giving and holiday stories, I am so disappointed and frustrated! I am playing both boards, but my concentration is on finishing the holiday storie, but, as each event progresses the drop rate is slow or non existent even with max farmhands! And most frustrating is that I am now getting tons of jalapeños. That I do not need and no, nada on things needed for the holiday stories! I am lucky to get one cracker per day, and with multiple needed to craft it is nearly impossible to get through the last story let alone be able to finish the season of giving. I think running multiple contests should allow us a better drop rate for all items, but instead I notice that the focus of the drops are all on season of giving, not holiday stories! Love this game, but it is frustrating that several straight days of play yields nothing in the way of success. (And I am mid level at 85, with several very hard earned farmhands), just venting! But it would be nice to be able to finish these, lately all the games have been very very hard to get thru.

• TcapTcap Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    It has taken me 8 days on the page with basil and I'm still not done, I'll never win the elf this way.